About this item
- Removes 99% of grease and grime in half the time* (*vs. Dawn Non-Concentrated)
- 5X FASTER* Grease Cleaning (*vs. Dawn Non-concentrated)
- 3 cleaning boosters not found in traditional dish soaps
- Power of an overnight soak in minutes
- Suds activate on contact without water, no water needed until rinsing
- For everyday messes: Just spray suds on, wipe, and rinse.
- For tougher messes, let suds sit for a few minutes before wiping.
- Save money & reduce waste by reusing your sprayer. Convenient refills available.
Q: What does this smell like? How is this "free and clear" if fragrance is added?
A: To me it smelled like whiskey. I threw out my sponge & laundered my cloth thinking they had gone funky?! Later realized it was the soap. To be fair..one roommate agreed and the other did not.submitted bytippy - 8 months ago
A: Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Free & Clear is free of dyes and strong perfumes. It has a light pear scent.submitted byDawn - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Why is this marketed as "free and clear," which for about 20 years has meant fragrance-free and dye-free? I bought this thinking it was actually "free and clear" and couldn't use it. Inconvenient!
A: The free & clear description of Dawn Platinum Powerwash Spray, Free & Clear version, refers to the fact that no dyes are added, so you can clearly see through the soap, free of coloration. The fragrance of Dawn Platinum Powerwash Spray, Free & Clear is a light pear.submitted byDawn - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with a refill?
A: Thank you, Luna, for reaching out to us and asking if your Dawn Platinum Powerwash Spray, Free & Clear Starter Kit, comes with a refill. It should, but the pictures and price on this particular one makes us think it may be misidentified. We encourage you to call Target and ask them if this particular listing includes a refill, or if it's a non-refill Powerwash bottle. Their number is 1 (800) 440-0680.submitted byDawn - 11 months agoBrand expert