About this item
At a glance
- [FOOT SCRUBBER & EXFOLIATOR]: The Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File smoothly and effectively removes thick, hard skin of your feet to reveal touchable soft and smooth feet with just one use
- [PEDICURE FOOT FILE]: This foot exfoliator is the ultimate pedicure tool for a great foot spa at home that removes tough skin in a safe and effective manner
- [REGULAR COARSE ROLLER HEAD]: It comes with Regular Coarse Roller head with diamond crystals to remove light hard skin and can be used only on dry feet for a perfect pedicure at home
- [BATTERY OPERATED]: Contains 4 AA batteries to remove dead skin from feet and the ergonomic shape provides a comfortable and smooth grip, which makes the electronic foot file easy to handle and use.
- [360 DEGREE SPIN]: The foot care device spins 360 degrees for quick results on thick, hard skin
- [COMMONLY SEARCHED TOPICS]: foot scrubber, foot file, foot spa, foot care, foot exfoliator, pedicure foot file, foot scraper, amope pedi perfect, amope electric foot file, amope wet dry pedi, amope pedicure tools, foot amope, pedi perfect, amope foot file, amope foot sander, pedi diamond, perfect pedi, amope coarse, pedi foot roller
How To Use: Insert the roller and batteries in the foot exfoliator; turn on the device. Move the unit in regular intervals over the dry, dead skin and rinse feet to remove excess dead skin. Apply a foot cream like Amope Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizer. Retain the outer packaging for future reference. See inside for full instructions.
Caution: Use only on dry (not wet) skin. Not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
Q: I want a blue one not pink.
A: If you "want a blue one," buy the $40 rechargeable version.submitted byLisa G - 7 months ago
A: We are sorry this item is only available in pink. However, we do have a similar item that is available in blue. It is the Amope Pedi Perfect Wet Dry Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover - 1ct.submitted byEG Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How do you change the batteries
A: The end of the handle will pull out. 1. Remove the base from the unit and remove the used batteries. 2. Insert 4 new AA batteries in the directions indicated on the unit. • Place the negative/flat side of the battery against the spring. • The positive/dimpled side of the battery will go against the flat or dimpled plate on the battery compartment. • Always stack batteries on the same side, in the same direction 4. Replace the base of the unit. 5. Do not mix old and new batteries or alkaline and standard batteries. Do not use rechargeable batteries. Used batteries must be recycled or disposed of correctly. - Amope Teamsubmitted byEG Product Expert - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: can you replace the roller - remove and replace?
A: Hello Kat, yes the roller head can be removed and replaced with Amope® refills. There is a button on the side of the device to release the roller head. If you need assistance please contact us at 1-866-529-8804 between 9:00am -5:00pm EST(Monday-Friday) and someone will be happy to help you. Thank you.submitted byAmope Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: I just wanted to let you know that I used the Pedi Perfect and it works great so far. Good Product.
A: Thank you for letting us know! We are glad it works great for you!submitted byEG Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE AMOPE PEDI PERFECT PACK
A: The Amope Pedi Perfect includes 1 electronic foot file, 1 extra coarse roller head, and 4 AA Batteries.submitted byRB Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I remove the head and wash it between uses?
A: Yes this product is water safe and we recommend that you use soap and luke warm water.submitted byRB Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert