Babyletto Pure Core Non-Toxic Mini Crib Mattress with Hybrid Waterproof Cover, Greenguard Gold Certified
About this item
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This mattress has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- 2-IN-1 WATERPROOF REMOVABLE COVER: Multifunctional cover with a soft quilted cotton face and PVC-free waterproof backing to protect the mattress against accidents. The zipper closure and square corner design ensure a seamless sheet fit
- MINI-CRIB SIZE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Designed to fit mini cribs and is lightweight at only 4lbs
- FIRM FOR BABY: Firm for Infants and Soft for Toddlers
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Breath easy knowing this mattress is dust mite and allergen resistant
- SAFE FOR BABE: Passes all government flammability requirements and the 100% recyclable polyester core is free of chemical flame retardants, allergens, polyurethane, and soy foam, vinyl (PVC), PFC's, synthetic latex, and dyes
- WARRANTY: 10 year warranty for mattress, 1 year warranty for cover
Q: Can I flip the mattress when baby is 8 months? My baby rolls over and sometimes can’t roll back so I’m worried, but both sides feel pretty firm.
A: I believe you can! It really depends on each baby!submitted byAnonymous - 4 years ago
A: If they can't roll back, should use the firm mattress side until further noticesubmitted byanonymous - 3 years ago
A: I think you can it really depends on the baby's growth and activity level.submitted byAnonymous - 4 years ago
Q: How thick and firm is this mattress? Is it better than the one that comes with it
A: According to the product description, the gelato mini crib comes with a mattress pad. You should not use the mattress pad as a mattress, as that could be unsafe for your baby.submitted byNewMama - 7 months ago
A: For this mattress, it is 3" thick.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will this fit in a graco pack n play?
A: This mattress is made for mini cribs (37.625” x 23.5"). Please refer to the dimensions for Graco pack n play to check if it will fit.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the best fitted sheets to use with this mattress? Is there a standard size v. mini size? Thanks
A: This is a mini crib mattress that measures around 37.5 inches (L) x 23.5 inches (W), so you would need to purchase mini crib mattress sheets to fit it. It's a universal mini crib size, so it should fit any mini crib mattress sheet. Hope that helps!submitted byThe MDB Family - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do I need to get a mattress pad cover for this mattress? I know it comes with one but do I need something to cover that one?
A: You may want to purchase a mini crib sheet to cover the mattress.submitted byThe MDB Family - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How firm is this mattress? Can someone try to describe it? I want my baby to sleep on a firm surface, anyone experienced any dent after few months of use?
A: I personally feel like it is very firm, and its firmness lasts long enough for the time your baby needs to be in a mini crib.submitted byAnonymous - 4 years ago
Q: Will this fit in the Delta Mini Crib Classic?
A: Yes, this mattress is a universal MIni Crib \Mattress, which measures 24-inches wide and 38-inches long, that should fit any Mini Crib.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: What mini crob is appropriate for thhis I can not find one with the same dimensions
A: This mattress fits standard mini cribs. If looking for a Babyletto mini crib, the Origami Mini Crib can fit this mattress.submitted byThe MDB Family - 7 years agoBrand expert