Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs
State of Readiness: Prepared, Heat and Serve
Pre-package preparation: Fully Cooked
Seasoning or marinade: Unseasoned
Country of Origin: United States
Item Number (DPCI): 210-02-0095
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Heat from frozen.
1. Place 6 meatballs in a microwave-safe container.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes until hot.
1. Heat nonstick skillet on MEDIUM. Add meatballs and 1/3 cup water; cover.
2. Heat 10-14 minutes until hot, stirring occasionally. Add more water as needed to prevent over-browning.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place meatballs on rimmed baking pan.
2. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until hot.
Appliances may vary; adjust cooking times accordingly.
Refrigerate or discard leftovers immediately.
Every product that carries the Good & Gather™ name starts with quality ingredients that deliver great taste, making it easier for you and your family to eat well, every day. We promise you’ll love each bite, or your money back.