Best Choice Products 65x22in Full Length Mirror, Rectangular Beveled Wall Hanging & Leaning Floor Mirror
About this item
- HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL: Customize your wall space by placing the mirror horizontally for a wide view, or set it up vertically to get a longer glimpse of yourself
- HANG OR STAND: Designed with hook holes on each side of the frame, as well as a hinged fold-out support stand, this mirror provides multiple setup options and includes all necessary hardware; easily hang it or stand it up
- BEVELED EDGES: Mirror's edges are smoothly cut and polished to a specific angle and size, giving the mirror an elegant touch that adds a piece of charm to any room
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This mirror is durably crafted with aluminum alloy and a thin, aluminum frame for a lightweight design that makes it easy to take to any room
- ANTI-BLAST FILM: In the case of this mirror shattering, safety is made a priority with a anti-blast film that sticks to the glass so broken pieces remain in place; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 65"(L) x 22"(W)
The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. Target does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented. If you have a specific question about this item, you may consult the item's label, contact the manufacturer directly or call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Q: How is this item packaged for delivery?
A: Item is shipped with padded foam packaging.submitted byBCP Product Expert - 10 days agoBrand expert
Q: How can this be mounted on the wall? The legs are not removable so it can't get flush against the wall. Our handyman was against attempting to hang it. Huge disappointment
A: This mirror can be mounted to wall, however, heavy duty wall anchors are recommended. Hinged fold out support is non-removable, may not sit flush depending on application.submitted byBCP Product Expert - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the best way to recycle the packing materials (the foam padding) that were used to protect the mirror during shipmet?
A: Please contact your local sanitation waste management department for proper foam disposal/recycling procedures.submitted byBCP Product Expert - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: how wide is the mirror.? one place it says 22" and another place it says 15.5"
A: Mirror width is 22" inches.submitted byBCP Product Expert - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: how much does the mirror weigh
A: Hello, this full-length mirror weighs 28lbs. Thank you.submitted byBCP Product Expert - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is the glass 3mm thick or 5mmthick?
A: Hi Teacherlou, I will be happy to assist you with this question, our Full Length Mirror is 4mm thick In addition the overall dimensions are: 65"(L) x 22"(W) with a 1.5 cm frame. Thank you for your question and your interest in our mirror. -Roxanne P.submitted byBCP Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert