About this item
At a glance
- One 0.34 fl oz / 10 mL bottle
- Instantly moisturizes dry lenses
- Safe for daily use with soft & rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses
- Can be put directly into eyes while you wear your lenses or prior to lens application
- Helps keep contact lenses feeling fresh and comfortable all day
- Includes beneficial electrolytes similar to those found in natural tears
- Important Safety Information: Use Blink Contacts® Drops and Blink-N-Clean® Drops to lubricate and rewet soft and gas permeable contact lenses, to help relieve dryness and irritation that may be associated with lens wear and to cushion lenses by placing a drop on the eye prior to the application on the eye. If you are allergic to any ingredients in Blink Contacts® Drops or Blink-N-Clean® Drops, do not use this product.
Q: do these drops contain any mercury containing ingredients , chlorhexidine, or thimerosal?
A: Thanks for the question! Blink Eye Drops for Contact Lenses do not contain any of these ingredients.submitted byEG Product Expert - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: Are these preservative free?
A: Blink Eye Drops for Contacts Lenses do contain a Preservative.submitted byEG Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: when is the expiration date?
A: The expiration date for each item is located on the bottom of the carton for each item.submitted byEG Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert