About this item
- Contains one (1) 10-oz. brick of Supreme by Bustelo espresso style coffee
- A medium dark roast coffee blend
- Espresso style coffee with bold, distinct flavor
- Ground coffee for all coffee makers
- Authentic Latin flavor with or without additives like milk and sugar
Q: Which is the closest I can get to Cuban Cafecito? This one or the Cafe Bustelo Espresso Dark Roast Ground Coffee? Also, which is the strongest? Thank you!
A: Thanks for inquiring! Though we cannot speak to your first question, we can certainly advise that our Espresso Ground Coffee is going to be a bit stronger than our Supreme Espresso Dark Roast, which is a Medium-Dark Roast. Our Espresso Ground Coffee is a Dark Roast. Hope this helps!submitted byCafe Bustelo - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this grind suitable for a French press?
A: Our Supreme Espresso Dark Roast Coffee is considered a extra fine grind and is best enjoyed using a drip coffee machine. If brewed in a French Press, you'll likely notice grounds in your coffee. Hope this helps!submitted byCafe Bustelo - 2 years agoBrand expert