product description page
Calligraphy Ink Intro Set 6ct - Winsor and Newton
About this item
- 30ml bottles of water-soluble ink for drawing and lettering
- Intermixable, vibrant, long-lasting colors
- 5 transparent inks to use with a dip pen, fountain pen, or airbrush
- May use transparent inks to fill ink converters for fountain pens
- Use gold opaque ink only with dip pens and brushes
Calligraphy Ink Introductory Set by Winsor & Newton feature vibrant ink for handmade cards, invitations, and illustrations. Carefully chosen pigments ensure the ink maintains maximum brilliance of color and mixability. The high-quality formula produces lightfast colors with a good permanence rating (AA or A); however, they are not waterproof. The 30 ml bottles with blue caps offer thinner, non-clogging, transparent ink suitable for use in a dip pen, fountain pen, airbrush, or technical pen. The red-capped opaque inks are for use only with dip pens or brushes. The Calligraphy Ink Introductory Set contains 5 transparent colors (green, sepia, crimson, dark blue, and black) and 1 opaque color (gold).
Dimensions (Overall): 1.75 inches (L) x 1.75 inches (W)
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Package Quantity: 6
Item Number (DPCI): 081-22-4560
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.