About this item
- Hologram: For coffee lovers seeking multidimensional flavor. 12 oz bag of medium roast, whole-bean coffee is a blend of natural sundried and washed processed, sustainably-sourced arabica coffee.
- Flavor: Fruity, milk chocolate, syrupy. While the components of Hologram change seasonally, you can always expect the same distinctly complex taste. The flavors you experience come from the roasting process and are inherent to the coffee—nothing is ever added.
- Cafe-Quality Coffee At Home: This 12 oz bag makes 25 perfectly brewed 8 oz cups of coffee. Whatever your preferred brew method, grind the whole beans immediately before brewing for the freshest cup of delicious coffee every time. Find brewing guides to help get the most out of your coffee on the Counter Culture Coffee website.
- Direct Trade: Counter Culture Coffee's commitment to quality extends beyond the coffee bag. They cultivate long-term partnerships and pay premium prices because sustaining relationships with producers is fundamental to coffee quality and a more equitable coffee industry.
- Sustainability: Counter Culture Coffee strives to make a positive impact on coffee’s future through everyday commitments to environmental, social, and fiscal sustainability. Two cents per pound of coffee sold funds sustainability initiatives on the farm and cafe levels.
Q: Generally how long are the beans past the roast date?
A: Only one time, the beans shipped to me were about 4-6 months past the roast date. I returned the beans locally for credit, then hand picked dates from the shelf, rendering online ordering pointless.submitted byPossumPie - 10 months ago
A: Typically beans are about 30 days past roast date - super fresh!submitted byYUMMMYYY - 3 years ago
Q: does this really contain eggs as indicated in the details tab?
A: No it doesn't, looks like that tab was updatedsubmitted byShannon - 3 years ago