About this item
- CRAYOLA PAINT SET: Features 18 colors of Crayola Washable Paints in paint pots, as well as a paintbrush to get started right away.
- KIDS WASHABLE PAINTS: Wash from skin and most washable clothing. Refer to wash and care instructions.
- SCHOOL ART SUPPLIES: Great for arts and crafts and school projects.
- PAINT SET FOR KIDS: Painting can help develop your child's fine motor skills and teaches color mixing and blending.
- SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Water-based paints for ages 3 & up.
Q: Hello! Could I use this to paint on stones to create little "kindness stones"? Thanks!
A: What a cute idea! We'd suggest saving these paints for paper projects, and instead use Acrylic Paints for your rock surface. Hope you will have a blast making your awesome masterpieces :)submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do these colors show up on kids "wood" crafts ?
A: Thanks for asking! Washable Paints will work best on paper products. For wood crafts, we'd suggest more of an acrylic-based paint. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: For the paint does it work well for slime like in glue and with activator?
A: That's creative! While we wouldn't recommend using Washable Kids Paint to color your slime, try dissolving Crayola Washable Watercolors in hot water and add that to your slime after the water cools. Then squish and pull until the colors saturate your slime. Be sure to wear play clothes and protect your work surfaces. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does each bottle have 3 ounces of paint or is the total amount of all colors 3 ounces?
A: Thanks for asking! These Washable Paints include 3 ounces total of paint. Happy creating!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it work well for painting a sun catcher? Wondering if it dries solid or transparent to let light still shine through.
A: That's a great question, Renae! Crayola Washable Kids' Paint is perfect for creating masterpieces on paper. The paint works best on a porous surface, so if you plan to use it to decorate your sun catcher, we suggest experimenting on a sample piece to make sure you are happy with the results. Make today a colorful one!submitted byCrayola - 4 years agoBrand expert