About this item
- SCAA Certified – meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America’s rigorous technical requirements for exemplary home brewers
- Flavor strength control – mild, medium, bold
- Temperature control – hot, extra hot
- 24-hour programmable – auto on, adjustable auto off, self clean, Brew Pause™
- 8 cup glass carafe
- Includes charcoal water filter, laser-etched stainless steel permanent filter and #4 paper filter starter pack
- 30-inch cord, 1800 watts
- Limited 3-year warranty
Savor the Good Life®. Cuisinart’s Mission as a Brand is to develop and market, innovative, high-end kitchen products that enable consumers to quickly and easily provide their family with home cooked foods from a cup of coffee to an extravagant holiday meal.
Q: Some reviewers have said the ‘bloom’ feature of their new coffee maker stopped working after a few pots. Does the warranty cover the bloom feature?
A: This item is backed by a limited 3 year warranty and Cuisinart provides exceptional customer services when needed.submitted byMarcus - 2 years ago
A: This item is backed by a three year limited warranty and Cuisinart is committed to customer satisfaction. We are unaware of any chronic issues with this function and customer reviews are strong for this unit. I suggest that when you purchase the item, be sure to complete all necessary warranty information for your own piece of mind. Enjoy!submitted byProduct Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are all the plastic parts that come in contact with water and coffee BPA and any other chemical free?
A: The Cuisinart PurePrecision 8-Cup Pour-Over-Coffee Brewer parts that come in contact with coffee or liquids are BPA free.submitted byProduct Expert - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this have any plastic parts?
A: Hi! Yes this product has plastic parts.submitted byProduct Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert