About this item
At a glance
- Degree’s UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean antiperspirant deodorant stick lasts for 72 hours and protects against white marks and yellow stains, making it one of Degree's best deodorants for women
- This antiperspirant for women gives you a fresh and airy fragrance with a clean feel. With 72H non-stop protection, non-stop confidence, this is why it's one of Degree’s best smelling deo for women
- Unique MotionSense® technology that keeps you fresher the more you move. It’s filled with smart capsules that respond to motion. When you move, these capsules burst with fragrance
- This antiperspirant for women is designed to be the best deodorant for any sport, fitness class or alternative forms of movement. This anti perspirant also protects against deodorant stains
- Degree’s best deodorant for women is known to give you the ultimate freshness that’s activated when you move, however you move
- At Degree, we want to inspire the confidence in everyone to move more. We’re here to support and share your journey through an antiperspirant deodorant that moves with you
Degree UltraClear Black+White antiperspirant deodorant in Pure Clean comes in a 2.6 oz deodorant. This will be your new favorite go to women's deodorant for everyday use. With no white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes, you'll look great and feel confident that you're protected from deodorant stains, sweat and body odor. Degree antiperspirant deodorant UltraClear Black+White has a breakthrough formula that cuts down on the stains that some other antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.
With a Pure Clean fragrance, expect a fresh and airy fragrance with a clean feel. This deodorant for women is the perfect way to start your day, and also for those moments throughout your day when you may need freshening up.
An active life can lead to sweating and body odor. Degree UltraClear Black+White in Pure Clean deodorant for women keeps you feeling cool, fresh and protected from underarm sweat, no matter what challenges the day may bring. With 72H non-stop protection, non-stop confidence, Degree gives you the confidence to keep progressing, keep moving, however you move. Only Degree has a unique MotionSense® technology that keeps you fresher the more you move. Here's how it works: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules, and they release more fragrance.
This powerful antiperspirant for women responds when you need it most, and with deodorant stains protection, you can remain confident without having to worry about slowing down.
Whatever you do, however you do it, Degree wants to help inspire the confidence in you to move more, and with this deo, it'll provide you the confidence that sweat and odor will not get in your way of your progress.
Degree. It won't let you down.
48H Ingredient List:
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (11.4%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Distearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrated Silica, Maltodextrin, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, BHT, Cellulose Gum
72H Ingredient List:
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate (9.6%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Distearate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, BHT
Q: What is the smell like? I'm sensitive to floral, overly perfume-like smells give me a headache.
A: Thanks for reaching out - Our Degree Ultra Clear Pure Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant has a all-day fresh and airy fragrance with a clean feel. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.submitted byDegreeTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert