About this item
At a glance
- Dr. Bronner's Organic Lotions are full of organic oils to nourish skin! Organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic jojoba oil to repair and soothe, organic hemp and avocado oils for smooth & supple skin!
- Excellent for all types of skin: dry, rough, or sensitive. Use these Organic Lotions on hands, face, and body—anywhere your skin needs.
- Highly emollient—a small amount will do! Apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put on right after showering—a few squirts will cover the whole body. Quickly absorbs!
- Certified under the same program that certifies all organic food in the United States—because what you put on your body, goes in your body!
- Dr. Bronner’s is committed to fair trade and regenerative organic ingredients—good for farmers, production workers, the Earth, and you!
Q: Does your hemp oil used contain THC?
A: While there can be minute traces of THC in Dr. Bronner's products, it would be extremely minute to the point that they are practically almost non-existent. A desktop study conducted in 2001 for Dr. Bronner’s and other hemp product companies, funded by the Agri-Food Research and Development Initiative of the Canadian provincial government in Manitoba, determined that any potential THC uptake due to Dr. Bronner’s products is far too low to cause psychotropic effects or a positive drug test. Dr. Bronner's has also signed the Test Pledge, which means that we comply with specifically required limits for the presence of THC in the hemp oil that we use. Additionally, organic hemp seed oil only makes up a small portion of our product's formulations, further reducing ones potential exposure to THC.submitted byDr. Bronner's CS - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the bottle (packaging) made of? Plastic? Aluminum?
A: We use 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) polyethylene (PET) bottles (#1 plastic), and a Virgin (PP) Polypropylene pump for our Lotion. You can find the recycling number (1) on the base of your bottle.submitted byDr. Bronner's Team - 2 years agoBrand expert