About this item
- Award-winning baby bottles feature an internal vent system that is clinically proven to reduce colic, decreases spit-up, burping, and gas, and better preserves nutrients in breast milk and formula
- Slow Flow Level 1 Nipples offer baby a gentle start to bottle feeding. Move up to the Level 2 and Level 3 Nipples when baby is showing signs of readiness
- Dentist-designed Orthees teether is freezer safe for cooling relief
- Use the included baby bottle storage travel caps when storing or feeding on the go
- Specially-designed Bottle Brush reaches every corner and features a nipple cleaner.
- 2 – 4 oz/120 ml Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Pink Bottles, 4 – 8 oz/250 ml Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Pink Bottles, 6 – Level 1 Nipples, 3 – Level 2 Nipples, 3 – Level 3 Nipples, 2 –Storage Caps, 1 – Pink Bottle Brush, 1 – Orthees Transition Teether
- Bottle, parts, and teether are dishwasher and sterilizer safe. BPA free
Gift set includes: 2 – 4 oz/120 ml Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Pink Bottles, 4 – 8 oz/250 ml Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Pink Bottles, 6 – Level 1 Nipples, 3 – Level 2 Nipples, 3 – Level 3 Nipples, 2 –Storage Caps, 1 – Pink Bottle Brush, 1 – Orthees Teether
Q: Are these bottles glass? I can see most reviews say it’s a glass bottle. I just need clarification.
A: Hi - these bottles are not glass. They are BPA Free plastic.submitted byMarie - 3 years ago
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Baby Bottle Gift Set - 20pc Pink in this post are made of BPA free polypropylene plastic. Here is a link to our glass bottles: https://www.target.com/p/dr-brown-39-s-8-oz-options-glass-narrow-baby-bottles-2ct/-/A-79148088 and https://www.target.com/p/dr-brown-s-options-wide-neck-glass-baby-bottle-gift-set/-/A-76150685submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use the same nipples for Natural flow bottles and Option+ bottles?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Dr. Brown's standard neck/narrow nipples are compatible for both the Natural Flow and Options Plus narrow bottles.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Where are these bottles made?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Baby Bottle Gift Set - 20pc Pink are made in China. All products manufactured abroad are shipped to our U.S. facility where they undergo extensive third party testing.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: how do you know what level your baby is on when drinking from a bottle
A: Thank you for your inquiry. All our Dr. Brown's bottles come with a level 1 nipple. The other levels are sold separately. Here are the following recommendations: Preemie – Slower than level 1 Level 1: newborn to 3 months of age Level 2: 3 – 6 months of age Level 3: 6 – 9 months of age Level 4: 9 months + Level Y: 9 months +submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 5 years agoBrand expert