About this item
At a glance
- Extreme, long-lasting hold lifts, tames, and sculpts brows for a feathered effect.
- Clear, universal finish. Easy, mess-free application
- Easy, mess-free application
- Conditioning formula nourishes brow hairs
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and Leaping Bunny Certified
How to do soap brows:
Step 1: Slightly bend the spoolie of your Brow Lift Applicator, then dip into the Brow Lift gel.
Step 2: Brush the spoolie through your brows directing hairs upwards and outwards for a fluffy, lifted look.
Step 3: Use the spatula end of the Brow Lift Applicator to flatten the brow hair in the same direction for a laminated look that stays put.
Step 4: Fill in sparse areas of your brows with your favorite e.l.f. cosmetics eyebrow makeup color.
Why you’ll love it:
• Extreme, long-lasting hold lifts, tames, and sculpts brows for a feathered effect.
• Clear, universal finish. Easy, mess-free application
• Easy, mess-free application
• Conditioning formula nourishes brow hairs
All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All e.l.f. Skin is also free from sulfates.
Proud to be 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and Leaping Bunny Certified. Because kindness is chic.
Q: what is the brush being used to apply this with and does the gel dry after a few seconds once applied?
A: Hey, Great question! Check out the e.l.f. Brow Lift Applicator to help apply the e.l.f. Brow Lift gel. It does dry after a few seconds to a clear, natural finish! For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 months agoBrand expert