About this item
About the Book"Includes a 10-day jump-start plan"--Jacket.
Book SynopsisTHE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING DIET BOOK PHENOMENON If you've ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you're right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type. Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems. Based on decades of research and practical application, Eat Right 4 Your Type offers an individualized diet-and-health plan that is right for you. In this revised and updated edition of Eat Right 4 Your Type, you will learn:
- Which foods, spices, teas, and condiments will help maintain your optimal health and ideal weight
- Which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid
- Which medications function best in your system
- Whether your stress goes to your muscles or to your nervous system
- Whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation
- Whether you should walk, swim, or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise
- How knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections
- How knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases
- How to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors that cause rapid cell deterioration INCLUDES A 10-DAY JUMP-START PLAN
"I found the information in Eat Right 4 Your Type absolutely fascinating. [It] gives all of us an extremely practical way to apply it to our own lives."--Christiane Northrup, MD, Author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom "Peter D'Adamo's merits are not esteemed enough....[He is] one of the most creative scientists in the Western world."--Professor Gerhard Uhlenbruck, PhD, MD, World-Renowned Lectin Researcher at the University of Cologne, Germany
About the AuthorDr. Peter J. D'Adamo is an internationally-acclaimed naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, as well as the author of the New York Times best-selling Eat Right 4 Your Type book series. His extensive research and clinical testing of the connections between blood type, health, and disease has garnered world-wide recognition and led to groundbreaking work on many illnesses. The world-famous immunulogist, Dr. Gerhard Uhlenbruck of the University of Cologne, Germany, has called Dr. D'Adamo "one of the most creative scientists in the Western world." Catherine Whitney is the coauthor of numerous bestselling books on health and wellness.
Q: Please advise what editorn it is. I’m looking for 2017
A: Hi, Georgia! Regarding your question about the Eat Right 4 Your Type - by Peter J Dr d'Adamo & Catherine Whitney (Hardcover): This book was published in 2016. If you have additional questions or for more information, please give us a call at 1-800-591-3869.submitted byPatrick - 2 years agoTarget expert support