About this item
- **Disclaimer** Due to temporary component shortages, this item may ship with or without a lid. The product integrity has not changed
- Compare to Johnson's® Hand & Face Wipes
- Free of alcohol, dyes, chlorine, fragrance, parabens and phthalates
- Convenient flip-top lid design
- Provide quick, gentle cleaning on little hands, faces and bottoms.
- Perfect size for a diaper bag, baby room or car
up & up™ baby hand + face wipes provide quick, gentle cleaning on little hands,
faces and bottoms. They’re hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and made
without fragrance, phenoxyethanol, parabens or alcohol. Sized to be totable, these packs are great for the diaper bag, baby room and car.
Allergens & Warnings:DO NOT FLUSH CAUTION: For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs or persists. WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Q: What is the difference between this and a regular baby wipe? I have never taken the time to look at the difference in materials, ingredients, etc.
A: well i think baby wipes help with the babies and these help with messes on their faces, that sounds stupid but there u gosubmitted byjazmin - 4 years ago
Q: What kind of germs does it clean?
A: Hi bern - Thanks for browsing Up&Up™ for personal care items. These soft and gentle wipes are not antibacterial. - Philipsubmitted byPhilip - 4 years agoTarget staff support
Q: Baby hand and wipes can you put them in the toil
A: NO - only TP should go in toiletssubmitted bySongraven32 - 4 years ago
Q: DOES ANYONE EVER ANSWER QUESTIONS?
A: No.submitted byHello - 4 years ago
Q: Does this have fragrance?
A: Says unscented in descriptionsubmitted byMall Walker - 4 years ago
Q: Are these wipes anti-bacterial?
A: No. Says alcohol free.submitted byHello - 4 years ago