About this item
At a glance
- THE ULTIMATE CAT LITTER DISPOSAL SYSTEM: The makers of Diaper Genie present our standard Litter Genie Pail which provides effortless cat litter odor control while easily disposing of soiled kitty litter. Simply scoop your pet waste, open the lid, drop in the soiled clumps, and pull the handle to lock-in the waste and the smell while keeping out curious little hands or noses!
- KEEP YOUR HOME SMELLING FRESH: Our Litter Genie pails provide hassle-free odor control by locking away cat litter odor and germs! The included refill contains 7-layers to seal in odors. No more smelling your cat's business!
- EASY AS 1-2-3: Simply scoop your pet waste, open the lid, drop in the soiled clumps, and pull the handle to lock-in the waste and smell.
- HOLDS A POOP TON: Pun intended! This pail holds up to 14 days of cat litter per 1 cat, so you can spend more time playing with your cat and less time taking out the trash.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ANY CAT PARENT: The compact design makes the Litter Genie Pail a must-have for cat owners of small homes, apartments, and condos with one or more litter boxes. You can discretely store your pail in a cabinet or small space near your cat's litter box for quick and convenient clean-up.
- KEEP YOUR CAT HAPPY & HEALTHY: Promote wellness in your cat's behavior and health, as a dedicated cat waste receptacle encourages daily scooping while reducing the amount of scattered litter within your home.
Q: WHERE are the measurements?
A: Thank you for your question. The Litter Genie pail is 9.5"L x 8.5"W x 17" H.submitted byLitter Genie - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: does this model use the standard refills?
A: Thank you for your question. This model Litter Genie pail uses the standard refills.submitted byPlaytex Baby - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are the bags BPA-free and what chemicals are in them for odor control and what type of antimicrobial?
A: Thank you for your question about Litter Genie refill bags. The refills contain seven-layer bags with barrier technology to lock in odor and germs. They are BPA free and do not contain any type of antimicrobial.submitted byPlaytex Baby - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are the bags biodegradable? if not, are there plans to make them so in the future?
A: Thank you for your interest in Litter Genie. The refills are not biodegradeable. We continue to look for ways to improve our carbon footprint, while also providing effective litterbox odor solutions.submitted byPlaytex Baby - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is it heavy when it is full?
A: Thank you for your interest in Litter Genie. Litter Genie should not be too heavy to lift for the average person; however, if lifting is a concern, we recommend you use a light-weight litter which can help alleviate your concern.submitted byPlaytex Baby - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Where does the cat go in through to use it?
A: The cat does not use the Litter Genie. The Litter Genie is for the human to dispose of the cat waste after scooping the litter box. You will still need a litter box and litter for your cat.submitted byMarcy Smith - 2 years ago
Q: Will the bag also prevent the odor to come out in the outside garbage bins?
A: Thank you for your question. While, Litter Genie refills are designed to work with the Litter Genie pail for ultimate odor control, the 7-layer bag should continue to contain the odors, even in the outside garbage until trash day.submitted byPlaytex Baby - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with refill bags or do they have to be ordered separate?
A: The pail comes with one refill cartridge, which lasts up to 8 weeks for one cat.submitted byEdgewell Personal Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will this work well for dog poop bags? There is a product that is specific for dogs (PetGenie) but no one carries it.
A: It’s easier if you just put solid waste into the disposal without using a separate bag. The genie is technically one big bag that cinches off after each disposal.submitted byBootsy21 - 6 years ago