About this item
- EYE DROPS FOR RED EYES: LUMIFY redness reliever eye drops significantly reduce redness to help reveal your eyes' natural radiance. From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, LUMIFY works in 1 minute & lasts up to 8 hours.
- LUMIFY IS DIFFERENT: LUMIFY eye drops are one of a kind. LUMIFY is the only over-the-counter drop that contains the active ingredient brimonidine, which works to selectively target redness, alleviating some of the potential side effects associated with other redness relievers, when used as directed.
- FDA APPROVED: LUMIFY contains no bleach or dyes and is FDA approved. LUMIFY eye drops significantly reduce redness to help eyes appear whiter, brighter, and more radiant. It’s the #1 Eye Doctor recommended redness reliever (based on IQVIA survey)
- WHAT CAUSES EYE REDNESS? Eye redness, unrelated to infection or injury, is a common condition that can be caused by eye fatigue, dryness or dust, overexposure to the sun, allergies, swimming in chlorinated pools, or contact lenses.
- AMAZING LOOKING EYES: We understand how important eyes are. And despite all the eye creams, mascara, eye-liners and shadows, if your eyes are red, you won’t look your best.
UsesUse relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
DirectionsDirections adults and children 5 years of age and over: instill 1 drop in the affected eye(s) every 6-8 hours do not use more than 4 times daily remove contact lenses before use wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface replace cap after each use children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor
Other informationOther information store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
Q: safe for post lasik 8 weeks?
A: It is extremely gentle but best to ask your eye dr.submitted byGinger - 5 years ago
A: Call Dr & ask if it is safe to use the eye drops.submitted byBrigitte - 2 years ago
A: Not sure so better ask doctor about it. although Lumify helped my redness of the eye and made them more comfortable I am not sure it it is safe after lasik.submitted byPretty Pumpkin - 5 years ago
A: Definitely ask your eye doctor before doing anything with your eyes post-op. You're eyes are in an extremely sensitive state.submitted byKimmy - 4 years ago
A: I agree. Check with doctor. Since I have had multiple years in my retina and a detachment, I must see my retina specialist ophthalmologist.submitted bypannme - 3 years ago
A: I would say that you should consult your eye doctor to be safe.submitted byRevieweroftruth78 - 3 years ago
Q: Does this product help with eye allergies?
A: Hi Janice. Lumify does not treat eye allergies. Please consult your Doctor for suggestions on what to use for your allergies.submitted byHelping Hand - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: Lumify is not a treatment for allergies. Please consult your eye doctor to find a treatment that works for you and your allergies.submitted byjenjen1325 - 2 years ago
A: It definitely makes eyes feel soothed from allergies.submitted bySample1 - 2 years ago
Q: Are these good for blepharitis stye in the eyelid
A: Hi Jaliaahm. Lumify is not for use to treat styes. Please consult your physician for recommendations on what product to use.submitted byHelping Hand - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Cover your affected eye with a warm/hot wet compress several times a day for 3-4 days. It will eventually "pop" (drain) on it's own.submitted bydesertgirl - 3 years ago
Q: What is the expiration date guarantee of these eye drops? The identical eye drops in my doctor's office are good for 16 months beyond today's date.
A: Hi Powells. The 7.5 mL size expires 2 years after date of manufacture, while the 2.5 mL size expires 18 months after date of manufacture. Enjoy!submitted byHelping Hand - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use these after waiting 15 minutes then insert contacts lenses?
A: Hi Carolinabamagal. Correct! You need to remove your lenses to apply the drops then wait about 10 minutes before replacing your lenses. Enjoy!submitted byHelping Hand - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: I wear glasses. my eyes are always red. when I wake up is this eyedrop safe too use
A: Hi KL. Instill one drop in each eye that needs it every 6-8 hours. Don't use more than 4 times a day.submitted byHelping Hand - 1 year ago
Q: Does it clear red eyes?
A: Hi Grace. Yes, LUMIFY can be used to reduce eye redness.submitted byHelping Hand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What if you just hit the boof and yo eyes bleeding like wutang
A: Normally I would say to consult GZA or RZA, but we both know Wutang Clan ain't nuthin' to "mess" with. What I can tell you is that LUMIFY can be used to reduce eye redness caused by minor eye irritations.submitted byHelping Hand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this help with eye twitching?
A: Hi Cyn. Sorry Lumify does not address eye twitching.submitted byHelping Hand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Would this dilate your pupils?
A: Hi Ricky0108. In clinical studies, LUMIFY had no impact on pupil dilation. LUMIFY does not have this warning on its label like many other redness relievers. Hope this helps!submitted byHelping Hand - 3 years agoBrand expert