About this item
- SANITIZES and DISINFECTS: Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria, including the cold & flu virus, salmonella, E.coli, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria*
- SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES: Great for food contact surfaces, and safe with no harsh chemical residue
- CUTS THROUGH GREASE: Provides fighting power that cuts through grease, lime scale, soap scum, and tough stains
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Great for all hard surfaces, even in the kitchen on food-contact surfaces.
- SPRAY BOTTLE: 1 x 22 fl oz spray bottle with trigger
Help protect your family from harmful foodborne illness with Lysol Pro Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner. Be assured that there are no harsh chemical residues which is ideal for food contact surfaces. The grease fighting power of this effective kitchen cleaner helps to clean up even the toughest kitchen messes, while killing 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*. It deodorizers with a fresh citrus scent, ideal for use on countertops, sinks, stovetops, and more to help keep your kitchen healthy and clean.
Used For: Multi-purpose
Product Warning: Flush immediately if product enters eyes, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of reach of children, keep out of reach of animals, eye irritant, wash hands with soap and water after handling
Capacity (Volume): 22.0 ounces
Product Form: Liquid
Recommended Surface Application: Granite, Marble, Multi-surface
Product Results: Cleaner
Recommended Product Application: Countertops
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0851
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.