About this item
At a glance
- Receive the following digital bonuses: T.R.A.C.K. Suit – Designed by Javier Garrón, one of the talented Marvel artists on the MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN comic book series. Zip up the Time Response Activated Circuit Kinetic (T.R.A.C.K.) Suit and unlock the Untrackable Suit Mod. Second Spidey Suit – TBA. Gravity Well Gadget – Get a web up with the early unlock of the Gravity Well Gadget. Pull enemies together to knock them down and disarm them with this new combat device. Extra Skill Points – Learn new powers and combat abilities more quickly with extra skill points to spend.
- In the latest adventure in the Marvel’s Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel’s New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.
- The Rise of Miles Morales - Miles Morales discovers explosive powers that set him apart from his mentor, Peter Parker. Master his unique, bio-electric venom blast attacks and covert camouflage power alongside spectacular web-slinging acrobatics, gadgets and skills.
- A War for Power- A war for control of Marvel’s New York has broken out between a devious energy corporation and a high-tech criminal army. With his new home at the heart of the battle, Miles must learn the cost of becoming a hero and decide what he must sacrifice for the greater good.
- A Vibrant New Home - Traverse the snowy streets of his new, vibrant and bustling neighborhood as Miles searches for a sense of belonging. When the lines blur between his personal and crime-fighting lives, he discovers who he can trust, and what it feels like to truly be home.
Q: How do I get the preorder bonuses?
A: @caprisun I went to target and it IS launch edition I saw it and in the box, there is the code on the rewards paper (IF YOU DO GET IT MAKE SURE TO PUT THE CODE IN BEFORE LAUNCHING THE GAME)submitted byShahawesomeness - 3 years ago
A: Or just preorder it.submitted byCaprisun - 3 years ago
A: Look at the cover it doesn’t say launch edition which means the spider man game cover that say launch edition might have something about bonusessubmitted byCaprisun - 3 years ago
Q: is this game long? i need to figure it out caus eim getting mixed reviews
A: it is 6 hours long for the whole gamesubmitted byShahawesomeness - 3 years ago
A: Hi, awesomeman123409! Regarding your question about the Spider-Man: Miles Morales - PlayStation 4: The game takes roughly 8-10 hours to beat the campaign, though being an open world game there is plenty to do outside of the main story. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byTaylor - 3 years agoTarget expert support
Q: Does this include the PS5 next-gen upgrade as well, or is this the standalone PS4 game?
A: I found out that the free upgrade works like this, you insert the disc into the ps5 and it downloads the ps5 version from the ps store, but you need the disc to access that version stillsubmitted byCl - 3 years ago
A: It’s just spider man miles morales ps4 game for the ps4submitted byCaprisun - 3 years ago