About this item
- TIMELESS ELEGANCE - Give an instant pick-me-up to your bedroom with this cozy, button-tufted masterpiece, available in multiple shades so matching your existing decor is a piece of cake
- DURABLY DESIGNED - Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; slats are spaced 2.2 - 2.8 inches apart
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Q: Can you please confirm the measurement from the floor to the top of the slats
A: Hi Sarah, both the Full and Queen have a 13.75" inch measurement from the floor to the top of the side rail, and for our King size the measurement is 12.25". Thank you for your question!submitted byZinus - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Any MDF or particle board are used as part of the bed frame?
A: Hello, The slats are made from MDF plywood.submitted byZinus - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: It came with the headboard & some wooden legs and screws is that all it comes with? Cause I think it’s not everyone
A: The item should come with all the parts to assemble the bed such as the headboard, side rails, foot rail, slats, legs and hardware. All the pieces should be in the compartment in the back of the headboard.submitted byZinus - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what is the height dimensions under the bed? trying to see if i can put storage underneath?
A: The clearance under the bed is 6.30".submitted byZinus - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: How far apart are the slats?
A: We do not have this dimension.submitted byZinus - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: what color are the legs?
A: The legs are dark brown.submitted byZinus - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this come with a mattress?
A: This frame does not come with the mattress.submitted byZinus - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do you need a box spring?
A: No a box spring is not needed. You may add one if you like your mattress to be higher but it is meant to be used without one.submitted byCH - 4 years ago
Q: What is the weight limit on the frame.
A: It depends on the size- Full/Queen: 500 lbs King/California King: 500 lbs Excluding the mattresssubmitted byCH - 4 years ago
Q: Does it come with the headboard or is it only the bed frame?
A: the headboard is includedsubmitted byCH - 4 years ago