About this item
- Own the 40th Anniversary die-cast Grave Digger RC in 1:15 scale! Drive, crash and keeping going with this high-performance RC with the usb-rechargeable dual joystick controller!
- Perform backflips, reverse backflips, long jumps, corkscrew, bridge jumps and more! The RC has zero damage wheels, so you can recreate the tricks from the live show without doing any damage!
- Perform jumps, flips and more with the modular ramp that can be customized to your stunts. Become unstoppable!
- Parents love the no damage tires and kids love crazy stunts. The innovative performance wheels are designed to not scratch walls or furniture!
- Monster Jam monster trucks for boys and girls are for ages 3 and up. Monster Jam toys, playsets, toy cars and RC trucks are at the top of kids’ toys & games wish lists!
• Includes: 1 Ramp Champ Grave Digger, Modular Ramp, 1 Controller, 1 USB Cable, 1 Instruction Guide
Q: Is it possible to buy replacement wheels?
A: Hello Heather! We regret to inform you that the wheels cannot be purchased. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for being a fan and all the best.submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: how long does a charge hold?
A: The charge varies depending on the batteries you use.submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: We recently purchased & let it charge overnight. My son started using it for the first time, it will work for only a few seconds & then no longer connects to the remote and turns off, is this normal?
A: Hello Lindsey, we’re sorry to hear that your Ramp Champ Grave Digger is not pairing with the remote correctly. Please try these troubleshooting tips: Remove the batteries from the remote and then place them back in. Turn OFF the truck. Turn ON the truck and the remote and repeat the pairing sequence. Please contact our Customer Care team at 1 800-622-8339 if additional support is needed. Regards, Spin Master Customer Caresubmitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: are all the remotes the same frequency
A: Hi Jeff, Thank you for your question. All Monster Jam remotes do not share the same frequency. Regards, Spin Master Customer Caresubmitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does it have rechargeable batteries?
A: Hi There, The vehicle itself charges with USB. But the remote requires 2 AAA Alkaline batteries, they do not come with the vehicle. Hope this helps!submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are the wheels made of foam?? How will foam support the truck?
A: Yes. The design of this RC vehicle creates a safe, fun, and fast vehicle design for an indoor environment.submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Who makes Monster Jam Official Ramp Champ Grave Digger Indoor Super Soft Remote Control Monster Truck?
A: Hi there, Spin Master has a official licensing partnership with Monster Jam. Hope this helps!submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert