About this item
At a glance
- Neutrogena Body Clear Acne-Fighting Body Wash to help treat body breakouts
- Refreshing body wash with salicylic acid helps fight breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulders
- Designed specifically for acne-prone skin to help clear skin and treat body acne
- Gentle acne body wash formula contains 2% salicylic acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient
- Oil-free wash also contains glycerin to help prevent dryness, and it won't over-dry or irritate skin
- Easy to lather body wash rinses clean and is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Helps treat breakouts on back, chest & shoulders, from the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand
- Also helps prevent body breakouts and leaves skin feeling refreshed after use for clean, clear skin
WarningsWarnings(warning=skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time,avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water., otherWarnings=)
DirectionsUse daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well.
Other informationStore at room temperature.
Question or comments?800-582-4048.
Q: Is this bottle recyclable?
A: Hello Robin! This bottle can be recycled. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: Yes it is! Just be sure to completely empty the product and replace the cap before recycling it <3submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: safe to use while pregnant?
A: Hi Christy! We recommend reaching out to your doctor before using our products while pregnant or breastfeeding. Thanks for your question!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 5 years agoBrand expert