About this item
- 3-STORY PEPPA PIG HOUSE: Kids will love spending the day with their favorite sassy pig, with the Peppa’s Playtime to Bedtime House toy. The 5-room playset offers lots of room to play and imagine
- SPEECH, SOUNDS, AND LIGHTS: Turn the dial to move the playset into daytime or night mode, and it’ll respond with different speech, sounds, and even lights! 2 “hotspots” activate even more surprises
- 3 FIGURES AND 13 ACCESSORIES: Playset comes with 3 figures – Peppa Pig, George Pig, and Suzy Sheep – and 13 fun accessories, including a toilet, TV, and fridge. And outside? A cozy treehouse
- INSPIRED BY THE PEPPA PIG SHOW: With familiar sounds and sayings from the Peppa animated series, this Peppa Pig present will delight Peppa fans, preschoolers, and just about any kid ages 3 and up
- LOOK FOR MORE HASBRO PEPPA PIG TOYS: The Peppa’s Family Red Car toy would look quite nice parked outside this lovely Peppa house (Sold separately. Subject to availability.)
In daytime mode, the narrator might say, ”It is a lovely sunny day.” In nighttime mode, it may say, “It is almost bedtime.” Peppa talks (“Let’s play hide-and-seek!”), and she and George giggle, oink, and snort. Kids will hear the show’s theme song, and the sounds of a lively home, including clocks ticking, toilets flushing, and crickets chirping. In nighttime mode, soft lights brighten the house. The 2 hotspots, inside and outside, are activated by placing a figure on them; they react differently depending which mode the house is in.
With so much to explore, there are plenty of adventures to be had. Is it any wonder Suzy Sheep is here for a visit?
© 2021 ABD Ltd/Ent. One UK Ltd.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• 3 inches
• Ages 3 and up
• Requires 2 AA batteries (included).
• Two modes: Speaks in English only with sound effects, or sound effects only.
Q: We have purchased 2 of these houses and the lights on the lower floor do not turn on. Is there a way to get them on?
A: Thank you for your question. Turn the dial to move the playset into daytime or night mode, and it’ll respond with different speech, sounds, and even lights!submitted byHasbro - 18 days agoBrand expert
Q: How do we turn on the lights?
A: Thank you for your question. Turn the dial to move the playset into daytime or night mode, and it’ll respond with different speech, sounds, and even lights! 2 “hotspots” activate even more surprisessubmitted byHasbro - 18 days agoBrand expert