About this item
- 101.4-ounce/3-Liter plastic jug with handle: easy to pour for all your kitchen needs
- Perfect when more water is needed, instead of bringing multiple small bottles
- 100% natural spring water: zero calories, no sweeteners and no artificial colors or flavors
- Contains naturally balanced minerals for a crisp, clean taste
- Every bottle is 100% recyclable (excluding label and cap)
- Water source information may vary depending on bottling facility location. Applicable bottle deposits and/or sales tax may apply.
A lot has changed since we got our start in 1845, but at least one thing remains the same: Poland Spring Brand 100% Natural Spring Water is still sourced from our carefully selected springs in Maine.
Helping Keep Maine Beautiful
We treat each spring source with the great care and respect it deserves. Springs are regularly monitored by our natural resource managers and field experts for quality and sustainability. We’re proud to share their hard work.
What Is Spring Water Anyway?
Great question. According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA): “Spring Water is water derived from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the surface of the earth at an identified location.” To be able to label our product as “spring water,” we have to satisfy stringent standards — standards we proudly meet or exceed. That’s why every bottle of Poland Spring Brand water is labeled as 100% natural.
Q: Is it refillable? Once opened does the water goes bad?
A: Hello Rose. The shelf life of our 3-liter bottles is 2 years. The Poland Spring Water Teamsubmitted bypolandspring Team - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this jug have a handle?
A: Sorta! There's two indentations in the back of the bottle where it makes it easy to pick up and hold it. I don't recommend carrying it long distances though, as it can get a little uncomfortable on the fingers - being heavy and awkward!submitted bySammiie - 4 years ago
Q: How many bottles in a case?
A: These don't come in a case. They're sold individually like this.submitted bySammiie - 4 years ago