About this item
- Simplified drift system – automatically engages rear end drifts so that drivers can always keep both hands on the wheel while focusing on steering and throttle control – just like the professionals.
- 1:1 steering ratio – Ultimate steering responsiveness for performance driving.
- Fixed incline, rear caster wheels – Provide the right balance of drive vs. drift.
- 12V sealed lead-acid battery – Power efficient and rechargeable.
- Power Core™ Hub Motor – Maintenance-free system that eliminates chains, sprockets, tensioners, and the upkeep that such parts require.
- Variable speed foot pedal accelerator – Provides full control of the Cart’s speed, allowing drifting and driving to happen at any speed up to 8 mph (13 km/h) in the “HIGH” speed setting.
- High-impact polymer chassis – Durable and lightweight.
- Top speed control switch – Allows parents to select the top speed they feel is appropriate for their child: 8 mph (13 km/h) in the default “HIGH” speed setting, or 2.5 mph (4 km/h) in the optional “LOW” speed setting.
- No assembly required.
- Safety flag included.
The Crazy Cart Shift is powered by Razor’s patented Power Core™ hub motor technology - a maintenance-free drivetrain system that is both powerful and efficient. The Crazy Cart Shift’s frame is constructed of a new high-impact polymer which makes the Cart both durable and lightweight.
A hidden top speed control switch allows parents to select the appropriate maximum speed for their child: 2.5 mph (4 km/h) for beginners and younger drivers or 8 mph (13 km/h) for the full Crazy Cart Shift experience. Redesigned from the ground up, the new Crazy Cart Shift delivers a one-of-a-kind drifting experience tailored to younger drivers! This item is UL 2849 certified.
Q: is it legal for kids to drive this go kart public sidewalks, I am located in FL
A: Our products are intended to be used on private property and on closed courses and not on public streets or sidewalks. Do not ride your electric product in any areas where pedestrian or vehicle traffic is present. Please check and obey any local laws or regulations which may affect the locations where the product may be used.submitted byRazor USA LLC - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: What is the weight limit for these cars ?
A: The Crazy Cart Shift has a recommended maximum rider weight of 120 lbssubmitted byRazor USA LLC - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: I have this exact cart. The manual that came with it states the maximum weight is 120 pounds.submitted byLets Go Brandon - 2 years ago
Q: What's the age for the razor 12v cart
A: The Crazy Cart Shift is recommended for ages 6 and upsubmitted byRazor USA LLC - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: My grandson is 5 and he could ride it without any issues.submitted byShaeMouse - 2 years ago
Q: Can you ride this on gravel?
A: You can ride this on an unpaved dirt road, but gravel, no it will probably not ride on gravel as it will not be heavy enough or have enough power.submitted byShaeMouse - 2 years ago
A: No, we recommend only riding on smooth, flat surfaces free of any type of dirt or debrissubmitted byRazor USA LLC - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does the crazy cart have any manufacturer warranty?
A: Yes, all Razor products come with a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase.submitted byRazor USA LLC - 15 days agoBrand expert
Q: Will this tip or flip ?
A: No, the Crazy Cart Shift is specifically designed to spin and drift without tipping over.submitted byRazor USA LLC - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: can the gokart drift?
A: Yes, the Crazy Cart Shift is designed to drive, spin, and drift.submitted byRazor USA LLC - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this drive straight too, or only in a drifting pattern?
A: Yes, it can be driven in a straight line.submitted byRazor USA LLC - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: do you think a six year old could drive this?
A: Yes, the Crazy Cart Shift is designed for ages 6 and up if using the LOW speed setting. For the HIGH speed setting, we recommend the rider is ages 8 and up.submitted byRazor USA LLC - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: I have a 9 year and 11 year old grandson would this kart be too small for them?
A: Our regular Crazy Cart may be a better fit for riders 9 and up as the Crazy Cart Shift is designed for younger riders ages 6+submitted byRazor USA LLC - 1 year agoBrand expert