About this item
- Non-toxic, waterproof and extra firm Sealy crib and toddler mattress
- 2-Stage grow-with-me design, firmer infant side and softer toddler side
- Premium American-made innerspring is highly durable, 204 posture supportive coils
- EverEdge corner and side protection, plus adult-grade edge support for added safety
- Hypoallergenic cushioning is gentle on baby, GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
- Airflow pocket allows the mattress to breathe, No added harsh chemicals
- All the materials are GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for a healthier indoor environment. The Gold standard is a strict air quality standard designed for products used with children, especially sensitive children.
-Sealy Baby mattresses meet Washington State's Chemicals of High Concern to Children standards for harsh chemicals.
- Passes CPSIA lead and phthalate testing; passes all federal testing and does not contain any toxic fire retardants.
- Tested to ASTM crib mattress standards for a perfect fit in cribs and toddler beds, measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5. 5 inches.
- Sealy mattresses are tagged with a firmer infant side and softer comfort side for toddlers on the tag.
Q: Hello, we have a crib, and are interested to buy this Sealy "Brilliant Nights" mattress. How many inches THICK is this mattress? Thank you. :-)
A: Hi! The Sealy Brilliant Nights 2-Stage Dual Firmness Crib and Toddler Mattress dimensions are 52 x 27.5 x 5.5 inches and fits both USA standard size cribs and toddler beds. Specifically the mattress is 5.5 inches thick. Thanks for your question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: WHY DOES THE PICTURES OF MATTRESS DESCRIBED HAVE A LABEL THAT IS FROM SEALY STATING 182 COILS BUT WRITTEN DETAILS SAY 204 COILS? WHICH IS CORRECT?
A: Hi Christine, thanks for sharing your question. The correct coil count is 204. We sincerely apologize for any confusion!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: What age do you switch the mattress over to the toddler side?
A: Each child is different but most babies are ready to for the softer (but still firm) toddler mattress side at approximately 12 months.submitted byKolcraftStaff - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Which Sealy is best for baby living in desert climate?
A: Hello Grandma, we offer a variety of mattresses that can help keep baby cool while sleeping. Please explore a few of the suggested items listed: Sealy Cozy Cool Hybrid 2-Stage Coil & Gel Crib and Toddler Mattress, Sealy OptiCool 2-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress, and Sealy CoolSense 2-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress. Thanks!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this mattress contain any lead, PVC, or phthalates?
A: Hello, all Sealy crib mattresses are CPSIA compliant, there is no lead or banned phthalates in our crib mattresses. The cover is also GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED and does not contain levels of harsh chemicals and is indoor air quality certified. Great question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is any part of the mattress polyurethane/soy foam/viscoelastic memory foam (since those all contain polyurethane)?
A: No, the this model does not contain any foam.submitted byKolcraftStaff - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it made of vinyl to make it waterproof? Also, when the description says “It wipes clean easily and protects baby and the mattress from leaky messes that may cause germs and odors,” is it treated with any chemicals to prevent odors and germs?
A: The PVC in the mattress is tested to provide a waterproof barrier. The barrier keeps leaks from seeping inside the mattress to prevent trapped liquids from creating mold, mildew, and odors. Great question!submitted byKolcraftStaff - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: I’d like to know what size crib sheets fit this mattress.
A: Hello Ann, all Sealy crib mattress pads are designed to snuggly and securely fit USA standard full-size crib mattresses and toddler bed mattresses. These pads measure 52” L x 28” W and feature an 8.5” SecureStay full fitted skirt that stretches under baby’s mattress for a snug fit for extra security. Our crib mattress pads can be used with both foam and innerspring mattresses and with round and square corner designs.submitted byKolcraftStaff - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What size crib sheets fit this mattress?
A: Hello Ann, our crib mattress pads are designed to fit USA standard full-size crib mattresses and toddler bed mattresses. The pads measure at 52” x 28” and can be used with both foam and innerspring mattresses with round and square corner designs.submitted byKolcraftStaff - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the plastic covering noisy as the child moves around while sleeping?
A: I didnt find it to be noisy, we of course covered with a Sealy crib mattress pad.submitted byHappy Mom - 4 years ago