About this item
- The Tripp Trapp® chair + baby set with harness bundle brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- This configuration is suitable from when your child is able to sit unaided (approx. 6 months)
- Baby Set provides exceptional side and back support for your baby to acquire the important skill of leaning to sit.
- 5-point harness provided with babyset.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
Q: Is the chair made to work with a normal dining table, or will it also work with the high dining tables?
A: No, it only works with standard height tables. You can go on the company's website and look through their FAQs to find the specs.submitted byAnita G - 4 years ago
A: It only works with standard heigh tables. Check the company website for specs.submitted byAnita G - 4 years ago
Q: does this high chair come with a tray?
A: No the tray is sold separatelysubmitted byBrooke - 5 years ago
A: no, it does not. I think you can buy one separate, but it fits right up to the table so baby can eat with the family.submitted bySara - 5 years ago
Q: Will the natural color option be available soon?
A: Yes, by end of month. Be sure to sign up for alerts.submitted byDG - 8 months ago
Q: Is the white version easy to clean? Or is it worth getting a darker color?
A: Wipe with a clean damp cloth, wipe off excess of water with a dry cloth.submitted byDG - 2 years ago
Q: Is the high chair tray included?
A: No, this option is just the chair and the baby set. The tray and other accessories are sold separately.submitted byDG - 2 years ago
Q: What version is the baby set? V1, V2, V3, V4? Looking to purchase compatible tray and want to make sure it fits.
A: This baby set is the most updated version and works with the current tray (sold separately).submitted byDG - 2 years ago
Q: Does it come with the gliders?
A: Yes, the gliders are included with the baby set.submitted byDG - 2 years ago
Q: Does the chair already come with the infant back and front leg hole attachment (like the photo) or is this something that has to be bought separately?
A: It comes with the harness (bottom, back and straps). It doesn't come with the tray or cushion. Those are sold separately or in a combo for a higher price.submitted byAnita G - 4 years ago
Q: CAN THE SEAT GET HIGHER THAN 30" TO FIT AT A HIGH TABLE?????
A: No, it is meant to reach standard table height.submitted byDG - 2 years ago
Q: does this high chair come with the baby set and harness together?
A: Yes, it comes exactly as pictures. The chair, babyset and harness. The newborn set, cushion and tray are sold separately.submitted byDG - 3 years ago