About this item
At a glance
- STONYFIELD ORGANIC Pear Spinach Mango Whole Milk Yogurt Pouch is the portable super snack for hungry kids. Made with pear, mango, and spinach purees.
- HANDHELD SIZE: At 3.5 ounces per pouch, it’s the perfect handheld size for lunch boxes, road trips, school days, and more – great for on-the-go.
- #1 ORGANIC KIDS YOGURT: Our whole milk yogurt pouches are a good source of protein and bone-building calcium. Includes live active cultures.
- MADE WITH WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS, including milk from pasture-raised cows. Our kids' yogurt is USDA Organic, non-GMO, gluten free and Kosher. Made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides.
- GOOD ON PURPOSE: We want our products to be good for you, good for the planet, and good for your taste buds.
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Stonyfield Organic product is tied to the organic farms and happy cows that make it great.
Serving Size: 1.0 pouch
Serving Per Container: 4
Amount 1 pouch (99g) of Per Serving:
Serving Size: 1.0 container
Q: Does this have to stay in the fridge even though it's not opened?
A: Hello. Great question! These do need to be refrigerated at all times. We hope this helps.submitted byStonyfield Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How old does your child have to be for this?
A: I know you asked this one year ago, but this is for anyone else who might look at this. 6m and meeting all signs of readiness. sitting unassisted for 1 minute, no longer has the tongue thrust reflex (if you bring an empty spoon to their mouth, do they push it away with their tongue?), developing the pincer grasp (picking up things with their thumb and pointer finger), and lastly interested in the food you are eating. The 6m old is the most important part of this. Also the sitting unassisted part. That shows that they have the core strength to push forward if food gets stuck. Hope this helps someone.submitted byAbigail N - 4 years ago