About this item
- This mesmerizing maze of safe, soft, continuous tubes is a perfect baby teething toy
- Infant toy promotes clutching and two-handed play; middle cube contains a pleasing rattle sound
- Multiple newborn toy award winner, including the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Blue Chip Award
- Safe, teethable plastic loops are BPA free
- Baby teether suitable for ages 0-24 months
Q: How to clean it. Can it be washed with running water?
A: Hello Joy, running water would be okay if you keep it from entering the cube rattle, but overall, we recommend the Winkel Teether be surfaced washed with a cloth dampened with warm soapy water made with a baby-safe dishwashing liquid; rinse cloth and remove any soapy residue from the toy. Allow to air dry. Alternatively, the Winkel can be cleaned with any baby-safe pacifier or toy wipes but read the label carefully and use as directed. Appreciate your interest and inquiry.submitted byManhattan_James - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Where are Manhattan Toys made in?
A: Hello Ruthiesmama, while some of our toys are produced in Vietnam and Thailand, most of our toys are produced in China, including the Winkel Rattle and Teether. However, our toys must meet the same standards of production as if they were made in the USA. You can take comfort in knowing that Target and Manhattan Toy have procedural oversight to ensure these products meet or exceed the arduous CPSIA regulations for children's toys, which require CPSC-approved third-party accredited laboratory testing safety approvals. Thank you for your interest and inquiry.submitted byManhattan_James - 3 years agoBrand expert