About this item
At a glance
- Turtle Beach 60mm Eclipse™ Dual Drivers: Patented, dual drivers have separate high and low frequencies for improved audio detail over a conventional driver, and the larger 60mm size produces a massive soundstage for ultra-realistic audio.
- Turtle Beach AccuTune™ Precision: Engineered to maximize performance of the Eclipse™ Dual Drivers, our AccuTune™ precision tuning process uses a wood-composite injection within the earcup for a completely new internal design for rich, natural sound.
- Pro-Level Comms: Developed for professional gaming, the TruSpeak™ uni-directional, noise-cancelling microphone delivers clear, reliable chat and removes easily for use when chat isn’t needed.
- Supreme Comfort: Soft memory foam ear cushions with ProSpecs™ glasses-friendly technology wrapped in athletic weave fabric keep you comfortable and cool in the heat of the battle.
- Durable, Lightweight Design: The adjustable, metal-reinforced headband is built to last, flexible, and lightweight for marathon gaming sessions.
Q: What size is the outlet for the microphone? Mine broke and I'm trying to find a replacement.
A: Recon 500 replacement microphone booms can be found on the Turtle Beach websitesubmitted byTurtle Beach Support - 4 months agoBrand expert
A: Hi Adam Tabbert, thanks for reaching out about Turtle Beach Recon 500 Wired Gaming Headset. It is a 3.5 audio mic port. If you have any additional questions, we welcome you to contact MyTGTtech at 833-848-8324 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byMatt - 4 months agoTarget expert support
Q: is it compatible with pc? does it track sounds from left and right?
A: The Recon 500 is compatible with PCs. Some PCs may require a PC Splitter Cable. If your PC is capable of providing surround sound to a stereo headset (ex. via Windows Sonic or Dolby Headphone X), then you'd be able to track sounds from left to right.submitted byTurtle Beach Support - 1 year agoBrand expert