product description page
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey- 750ml Bottle
About this item
- Uniquely matured in separate, charred oak barrels - the second barrel deeply toasted before a light charring
- Heavy with notes of chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut and marzipan.
- Enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in your favorite cocktail.
- Twice-barreled bourbon rich in flavor.
- Taste: A full-bodied mix of vanilla, dark caramel, hazelnut, apple, fruit and spices.
- Recipe: Double Oaked Sour, 2oz. Woodford Double Oaked, 3/4 Lemon Juice, 3/4oz Honey Syrup, Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over ice in an old fashioned glass. Garnish with a candied ginger or lemon peel.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked bourbon is an innovative approach to twice-barreled bourbon that creates a rich and colorful flavor unlike any other bourbon in the market. Starting with Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, which is matured in handcrafted new white oak barrels; the bourbon is then uniquely matured for a second time in another new barrel. The second barrel is deeply toasted before a light charring, creating the unique flavors of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked, a smooth, full-bodied bourbon with a long, rich finish.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Size: 750 ml
Alcohol Percentage: 40.0
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Glass Bottle
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Container features: Easy pour
Alcohol content: Alcoholic
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Exterior container weight: .75 liter
Item Number (DPCI): 213-07-0393
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported