About this item
At a glance
- FLAVOR: Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea® combines bold Black Tea with Organic Tangerine and Lotus Flower Flavors for a delightfully sweet and citrusy blend.
- BENEFITS: This invigorating tea combines Yerba Maté Leaf with herbs traditionally used to help support elevated energy levels and an uplifted mood.
- ORGANIC: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- CONTENTS: Contains caffeine, Vegan, Kosher, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- DOING GOOD: Certified B Corp, member of Ethical Tea Partnership, with the first LEED-Certified tea production facility in the world. Organic farming practices and commitments to regenerative agriculture ensure that our teas are top quality while giving back to farmers and nature.
BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 5 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 3-4 cups daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Q: Is there sugar in it?
A: Hi there! Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy contains trace amounts of sugar due to the organic flavors in its formula (between 0.003 and 0.170 grams of sugar per tea bag). We hope this is helpful and welcome you to reach out directly via https://yogiproducts.com/contact-customer-service/ if you have any further questions about our products. Thank you and be well!submitted byYogi Tea Team - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: How ,much caffeine does this contain?
A: Thank you for your question! Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy contains approximately 70 mg of caffeine per tea bag.submitted byYogi Tea Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: does this tea have Stevia in it as some reviewers have stated? I get severe headaches and allergy reactions to stevia.
A: Hi, Suranne! Please note that here at Yogi, we take a conservative stance towards individual health. Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy does contain Stevia Leaf in its formula. As with all potential allergies and sensitivities, we strongly suggest that you work with a qualified healthcare provider to identify substances that could trigger your individual symptoms. We hope this information is helpful.submitted byYogi Tea Team - 2 years agoBrand expert