Overall rating4.4 out of 5 stars with 314 ratingsvalue3.7 out of 5 starsdesign5 out of 5 starsquality3.7 out of 5 starsease of use4.3 out of 5 stars
- #1 Best-Selling Air Fryer Brand*
- Replace 7 Appliances
- Authentic Indoor Grilling
- Even Crispier Air Frying
- Air Fry 40% Faster vs. Traditional Ovens
- Bake Desserts, Make Pizza, Toast & More
Overall rating4.8 out of 5 stars with 51 ratingsdesign5 out of 5 starsease of use5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4 out of 5 starsquality5 out of 5 stars
- 8 Cooking Functions: Choose from Crisp, Broil, Air Grill, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Preheat, and Keep Warm for versatile cooking.
- Virtually Smoke-Free: Reduce unwanted smoke and odors with the pre-installed smoke filter made with activated carbon.
- Smart Controls: Download the free VeSync app to remotely monitor meals and to connect to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant™ for voice control.
- High Temperatures: Cook at temperatures as high as 510°F for those delicious crispy textures you love from grilling.
- Versatile Accessories: Explore new culinary possibilities with the durable, ceramic-coated grill grate, basket, and cooking pot.
- Easy to Clean: The grill’s stainless-steel exterior and ceramic-coated accessories make cleaning quick and easy.
Broiler : Indoor Grills
No backyard? No worries! Bring the fun BBQ inside with an indoor grill. Set up a grilling station in your home with an electric grill. If you are worried about the smoke, pick a smokeless grill that gives you the perfect flavor without the fuss. Smokeless indoor grills let you make restaurant-quality food in your cooking area. Choose a brand that you love like George Foreman, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and more. Indoor electric grills come in many sizes, so you can pick the one right for your space. For the best char-grilled veggies and steak, a sturdy grill plate is a must-have. Die-cast grill plates are durable and long-lasting. Some indoor grills come with a panini press too, making breakfasts and brunches a breeze. Stainless steel grills with nonstick coating are easy-to-clean appliances. Fat-removing design of some grills helps to keep off those extra calories. Glass-lid, smoke-less indoor grills let you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Have a small space? It’s time to switch out the extra-large charcoal grill with a multi-purpose indoor grill. They not only save space but are great for all-day BBQs too!