- Interchangeable grill and griddle plates
- Reach temperatures of up to 500°F for high-heat grilling
- Even, edge-to-edge heating for perfectly cooked dishes every time
- Smokeless Grilling: Perforated mesh lid eliminates smoke and reduces splatter
- 14’’ plates fit enough food to feed 4-6 people
- Nonstick plates and dishwasher-safe lid make for easy cleanup
- The Ninja® Foodi® Grill. The grill that sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. New exterior look with all the great functions you love, from the original Foodi Grill.
- 6 Versatile Cooking Functions—Grill, Air Crisp, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Dehydrate functions enabled by wide temperature range.
- Cyclonic Grilling Technology—500°F air circulates around food for amazing Surround Searing, while the 500°F high-density grill grate creates char-grilled marks and flavors.
- Air fry crisp and enjoy all your fried foods guilt-free with up to 75% less fat than deep frying (tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries), using the included 4-qt. crisper plate.
- Forgot to defrost dinner? Transform foods from frozen to perfectly char-grilled in 25 minutes
- Unique Smoke Control System—the combination of our chef-recommended grilling practices, a temperature-controlled grill grate, splatter shield, and cool-air zone reduces smoke, keeping it out of the kitchen.
Ninja : Indoor Grills
No backyard? No worries! Bring the fun BBQ inside with an indoor grill. Set up a grilling station in your home with an electric grill. If you are worried about the smoke, pick a smokeless grill that gives you the perfect flavor without the fuss. Smokeless indoor grills let you make restaurant-quality food in your cooking area. Choose a brand that you love like George Foreman, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and more. Indoor electric grills come in many sizes, so you can pick the one right for your space. For the best char-grilled veggies and steak, a sturdy grill plate is a must-have. Die-cast grill plates are durable and long-lasting. Some indoor grills come with a panini press too, making breakfasts and brunches a breeze. Stainless steel grills with nonstick coating are easy-to-clean appliances. Fat-removing design of some grills helps to keep off those extra calories. Glass-lid, smoke-less indoor grills let you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Have a small space? It’s time to switch out the extra-large charcoal grill with a multi-purpose indoor grill. They not only save space but are great for all-day BBQs too!