Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 15 ratingsdesign5 out of 5 starsvalue4.8 out of 5 starsease of use5 out of 5 starseasy to clean5 out of 5 stars
- Handy for every meal and entertaining.
- Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, makes casseroles and more.
- High-dome cover and high-sidewall pan offer greater food capacity.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Durable EverNu™ cover won't dent, warp, peel, or bend.
- Control Master® heat control maintains desired cooking temperature.
- George Foreman Rapid Grill Series 5-Serving Removable Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press - Navy RPGF3801BLX$59.99Save an extra 10% on kitchen items with code MEMORIAL10Shipping not availableNot at your store
Overall rating4.3 out of 5 stars with 92 ratingsquality4.3 out of 5 starseasy to clean4.8 out of 5 starsdesign4.5 out of 5 starsease of use4.6 out of 5 stars
- 5 Servings
- Premium Ceramic Coated Grill Plates
- Removable Grill Plates – Dishwasher Safe Cleanup
- 30% Faster Preheat1
- Adjustable Grilling Angle
Non-skid Feet : Indoor Grills
No backyard? No worries! Bring the fun BBQ inside with an indoor grill. Set up a grilling station in your home with an electric grill. If you are worried about the smoke, pick a smokeless grill that gives you the perfect flavor without the fuss. Smokeless indoor grills let you make restaurant-quality food in your cooking area. Choose a brand that you love like George Foreman, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and more. Indoor electric grills come in many sizes, so you can pick the one right for your space. For the best char-grilled veggies and steak, a sturdy grill plate is a must-have. Die-cast grill plates are durable and long-lasting. Some indoor grills come with a panini press too, making breakfasts and brunches a breeze. Stainless steel grills with nonstick coating are easy-to-clean appliances. Fat-removing design of some grills helps to keep off those extra calories. Glass-lid, smoke-less indoor grills let you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Have a small space? It’s time to switch out the extra-large charcoal grill with a multi-purpose indoor grill. They not only save space but are great for all-day BBQs too!