Overall rating4 out of 5 stars with 1 ratingsvalue4 out of 5 starsease of use5 out of 5 starsquality4 out of 5 starseasy to clean5 out of 5 stars
- Generous size - 6.5 qt. capacity
- Dura-Pan nonstick coating. Non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Adjustable temperature control - Allows you to adjust as needed from 175º F to 450º F.
- Removable temperature probe. Easy to store. Allows you to take the skillet from kitchen to table.
- Tempered glass lid - Check on your meal without lifting lid and conserve heat and flavor.
Overall rating4.5 out of 5 stars with 40 ratingsease of use5 out of 5 starseasy to clean4 out of 5 starsquality4.5 out of 5 starsdesign4.3 out of 5 stars
- Dimensions (Overall): 2.8 Inches (H) x 5 Inches (W) x 6.4 Inches (D)
- Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Baking Cooking Surface: Nonstick
- Appliance Capabilities: Grill
- Wattage Output: 350 Watts
- Material: Plastic
Red : Indoor Grills
No backyard? No worries! Bring the fun BBQ inside with an indoor grill. Set up a grilling station in your home with an electric grill. If you are worried about the smoke, pick a smokeless grill that gives you the perfect flavor without the fuss. Smokeless indoor grills let you make restaurant-quality food in your cooking area. Choose a brand that you love like George Foreman, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and more. Indoor electric grills come in many sizes, so you can pick the one right for your space. For the best char-grilled veggies and steak, a sturdy grill plate is a must-have. Die-cast grill plates are durable and long-lasting. Some indoor grills come with a panini press too, making breakfasts and brunches a breeze. Stainless steel grills with nonstick coating are easy-to-clean appliances. Fat-removing design of some grills helps to keep off those extra calories. Glass-lid, smoke-less indoor grills let you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Have a small space? It’s time to switch out the extra-large charcoal grill with a multi-purpose indoor grill. They not only save space but are great for all-day BBQs too!