About this item
- #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin#1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and seasonal allergens*Dog and cat dander, dust mite matter, ragweed pollen, grass/tree pollen. all® free clear is not intended to prevent or treat allergies.
- Hypoallergenic, 100% free of perfumes and dyes
- Advanced OXI formula with boosted stainfighting power.**vs regular all® free clear liquid detergent
- This package contains one 141 oz bottle of liquid laundry detergent.
Q: what does the A, B, and C markings mean on the cup?
A: We appreciate your interest in our product and we would like to know more about the product that you are referring to. Please provide us with the following information: UPC, lot code and pictures of product. Our team clean experts will be able to assist you further, kindly reach out to us via email: email@example.com byHenkel Team - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this color safe detergent?
A: all Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent with OXI works with all colors. By blending the strength of OXI with the sensitivity of free clear, all® free clear OXI give you a powerful clean that whitens whites, brightens colors, and is gentle on your family’s skin.submitted byHenkel Team - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Why does this detergent only have 79 loads whereas the regular All Free and Clear, also 141 oz., is good for 94 loads? What is making the difference? I don't see anything in the description to justify the difference. Thank you!
A: The difference in loads for each product is due to the recommended dosing amounts for each.submitted byHenkel Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it actually contain enzymes? I don't see anything about it in the description!
A: It does contain enzymenssubmitted byHenkel Consumer Goods - 5 years agoBrand expert