About this item
At a glance
- PLAYFUL STATEMENT DESIGN: The joyful Lolly highlights the natural beauty of sustainable New Zealand pine wood with dramatic contrast styling and playful accents, such as gently curved corners and tapered natural feet.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Lolly has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- CLEAN MODERN AESTHETIC: Our hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Shop the Lolly collection to complete your modern nursery. UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Lolly is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
Q: What size mattress will fit this crib?
A: This is a full size crib that will fit any standard size crib mattress.submitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: I purchased this crib along with the mattress from Target! I'd love to share. We ordered the following mattress: https://www.target.com/p/colgate-classica-iii-foam-crib-mattress---white/-/A-14163232 It's a 27.25" x 51.7" x 6" mattress. It fits standard toddler and baby beds.submitted byElizabethR - 5 years ago
A: Thanks for sharing the mattress information. It was really helpful!submitted bymachetebee - 5 years ago
Q: Do you need to purchase the toddler bed conversions separately?
A: No, it comes with the conversion kit.submitted byC - 3 years ago
A: You don't have to, it comes with the crib already.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this crib have adjustable slots for height of mattress?
A: yes it does have adjustable slots for different mattress heights!submitted byJune - 9 months ago
Q: The cost is a bit low, is this a smaller than size than a standard crib?
A: Hi! This crib is for a standard size crib.submitted byThe MDB Family - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Has anyone used the Serta Perfect Sleeper Comfort Deluxe mattress with this crib? Does it fit snug as I have heard that many 'standard' mattresses are slightly too small for this crib.
A: It is a standard size crib, so any standard full size crib mattress that measures about 52 x 27 inches will fit nicely.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this crib come with slats to support the mattress? Or is that something you have to buy separately? I didn't see it listed in the description.
A: The cribs comes with mattress support so you do not need to purchase separately.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you put a mobile arm on this crib?
A: Yes, you can put a mobile arm on this crib!submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: It looks like this crib is gold and white. Is that correct or is it light brown and white?
A: It's more of a natural wood tone than gold or light brown.submitted byThe MDB Family - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are the dimensions on the crib wrong? It states that the crib is only 19.12" wide, that can't be right if it's a regular size crib. What is the real dimensions for this crib?
A: The correct dimensions are 35.25 (H) x 30.25 inches (W) x 53.62 inches (D)submitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: The previous question was not answered, I have the same query ¿what mattress did you use and does it fit snug?
A: We use the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer mattress (purchased from Amazon) and have no issues. I was also concerned about the mattress not fitting due to other reviews I read, but I took a chance and did not have any problems. Good luck! Love the crib, by the way!submitted byKelsey - 6 years ago