About this item
- VERSATILE MODERN DESIGN: The best-selling Hudson's iconic turned-out foot, rounded spindle design, and open silhouette make it a versatile choice for the modern nursery.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Hudson has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- CLEAN MODERN AESTHETIC: Our hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Shop the full Hudson collection of matching dressers and versatile décor pieces for a stylish nursery reveal. UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Hudson is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
Q: Can a crib skirt be used with this crib?
A: Yes, we used one of the Babyletto crib skirts with this crib.submitted byMary - 6 years ago
A: Yes, you can use a crib skirt.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes, but it won’t lay perfect and once you lower it all the way down the shirt will be too long.submitted byJdaniel - 6 years ago
Q: Can you use a flat or pleated bed shirt with this crib?
A: We used a flat bed skirt, but we had to adjust the corners a bit to fit over the leg.submitted byMary - 7 years ago
A: Yes you can use either.submitted byMama bear - 7 years ago
A: You can use either, however we recommend our Babyletto crib skirts as they are designed to fit around the mattress brackets.submitted byThe MDB Family - 7 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this crib have a metal spring base or a wooden slat base? Thanks in advance!
A: It has a metal mattress support.submitted byThe MDB Family - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: What is the inside distance between the crib feet? Trying to get an idea of dimensions under crib for possible undercrib storage box.
A: We do not have the inside distance measurement on record, but we do have the measurement of heights from bottom of from rail to floor which is only about 6 inches. It may be a little tight for fitting an undercrib storage box.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: I would say less than 40 inches.submitted byAnonymous - 3 years ago
Q: The second photo shows what looks like a box spring under the crib mattress. What is that? Also, can the crib mattress height be adjusted without it?
A: Under the crib mattress is the mattress support which holds the crib mattress. The height is adjusted by moving the mattress support up and down.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
A: The thing that looks like a box spring is a crib skirt under the mattress, because when baby is little the mattress is all the way up and there is gap underneath that you can see through from the side, but once you lower it as baby gets older, you no longer "need" a crib skirt.submitted byVivian - 6 years ago
Q: How tall is this crib? It says like 35" but that seems short. It looks taller in the photo.
A: The height is 35". The crib legs are short to the ground but the crib is definitely large enough.submitted byGma - 7 years ago
A: Yes, the height is 35".submitted byThe MDB Family - 7 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this bed require a specific size mattress? Just a normal crib mattress?
A: Just a normal crib mattress should fit snuggly.submitted byJune - 6 months ago
Q: what is the inches between each bar?
A: it's about 2 inches between each barsubmitted byJune - 6 months ago
Q: What is the measurement between each bar?
A: it's about 2 inches between each bar.submitted byJune - 6 months ago
Q: Does this crib come with a mattress or does one need to be purchased separately?
A: You need to purchase a mattress separatelysubmitted byJune - 10 months ago