About this item
- Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor wounds, scrapes & burns
- These sterile flexible bandages are made with Memory Weave fabric, which stretch & flex as you move
- Bandages featuring Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads cushion & protect painful wounds to help prevent reinjury
- Bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt & germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle, pain-free removal
- Package contains 30 sterile fabric wound care bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand
- Apply fabric bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care & change daily, when wet or as needed
- Proper wound care: treat wound with an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
- Bandage dimensions are 3/4 inch x 3 inch
Q: What size are they? I want 1" bandaids.
A: Thanks so much for asking! These specific bandages are 3/4" wide by 3" long. Our Flexible Fabric Assorted package comes with several 1"x3" bandages if you'd like some wider protection!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: Why on earth is this not stated in the product description? Unbelievable and extremely annoying.submitted byAmerican Patriot - 9 months ago
Q: Product information & product name neither has been updated to include size. What size are these? 3 years ago What size are they? 1 year ago Size question asked three years ago? 22 days
A: The size of the BAND-AID BRAND Flexible Fabric Bandages, All One Size, are ¾ x 3 in.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: I SEE QUESTIONS FROM THREE YEARS AGO ASKING WHAT SIZE - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROVIDE A PICTURE OF THE BACK PANEL. WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE SO????????????????????????????
A: Hey there, for the best information we'd suggest reaching out to our customer support teams by calling 1-866-565-2873. They will be eager to help!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: are they natural rubber latex free
A: Yes, they are! Please let us know if you have any other questions.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what size are these?
A: Hi there! These bandages are 3/4 inch x 3 inches. Let us know if we can help with anything else!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert