About this item
- DISINFECTING WIPES: Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are proven to kill -19 Virus* in 15 seconds; cleans and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria with powerful, triple-layered wipe; Package may vary
- ALL-PURPOSE WIPE: These all-purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens germs and messes on surfaces like kitchen counters bathroom surfaces and more.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Wipes are safe for finished wood sealed granite and stainless steel and on non-food-contact surfaces in the home office classroom pet area dorm and locker room.
- DISPOSABLE WIPES: This 35-count canister easily dispenses disposable antibacterial wipes that have a clean Fresh scent. Dispose of wipes according to manufacturer instructions.
- NO BLEACH: Disinfect and deodorize with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-one cleaning alternative that’s safe to use on toys and more.
Usage Directions: Directions for Use: It is a violation for Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean and remove allergens: Wipe surface clean with this product. Let air dry. To disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces: Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. This product is not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces including acrylic, sealed fiberglass, sealed granite and finished hardwood. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood and unfurnished, unsealed, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces. Test a small area first.
Caution Statements: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CAUTION: Cases of moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water 1520 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For further information, call (800) 227-1860. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Q: Does it deactivate remove mold?
A: We're happy to help, Ann! While our Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and prevent mildew growth when used as directed, they aren't effective against mold. We recommend our Mold & Mildew Remover, which kills 99.9% of mold and mildew. If you have additional questions, please call us at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 230118-000101. We hope this was helpful! Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 11 months agoBrand expert