About this item
- TOILET BOWL CLEANER: Clean and disinfect with Clorox® ToiletWand® refills that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses while leaving your toilet sparkling clean; Package may vary
- DISPOSABLE SPONGES: These toilet scrub pad refill heads click onto the ToiletWand® to swish scrub and clean the toilet bowl and conveniently pop off to throw in the trash
- DISINFECTING CLEANER: Preloaded with Clorox® cleaner these disposable scrubbing pads deep clean and remove stains while eliminating germs to make your toilet bowl feel like new
- BATHROOM CLEANING PRODUCTS: These ToiletWand® refills with Clorox® cleaner are the perfect addition to your cleaning supplies – this all-in-one bathroom household cleaner eliminates the need to carry around a bottle of cleaner and germ-ridden toilet brush
- TOILET SCRUBBER: The hexagon shaped sponge heads clean in hard to reach places under the bowl rim and drain for a deeper and faster clean to remove rust, calcium and lime stains
Usage Directions: To disinfect, empty toilet bowl before cleaning. Open pouch of disposable cleaning heads and push handle straight down onto cleaning head until it clicks into place. Dip cleaning head in remaining toilet bowl water for 12 seconds. Scrub entire toilet bowl above the water line. Let sit 10 minutes. Flush to rinse toilet. When finished, press cleaning head against the toilet bowl, slide blue button forward and release head into trash bin. Do not flush cleaning head. ToiletWand handle sold separately.
Caution Statements: Disposable toilet cleaning heads may cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid eye and skin contact with cleaning heads. Keep handle and cleaning heads out of reach of children and pets.
Q: The description says UNSCENTED; however, it says it kills 99% of germs so are the truly unscented? I have severe asthma so I need them to be.
A: We'd be happy to answer this for you. Our ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills have a citrus, floral, and musk scent to them, and we want to recommend speaking with your physician before use. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 231121-000639. We hope this helps. Monique from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 13 days agoBrand expert
Q: Are the scrubbing pads biodegradable?
A: Thank you for asking about our ToiletWand Refills. While the scrubbing heads aren't biodegradable, they contain a biodegradable surfactant. We hope this helps, and if you have additional questions, please call us at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 220812-000096. Best wishes! Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: =Are these safe to use with Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tablets with Bleach?
A: Thanks for asking, as we're happy to clear this up! We don't recommend using our ToiletWand Refills with the bleach-based Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach. Meanwhile, you can safely use them with our Toilet Bowl Cleaner for Tough Stains and our Blue Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner. We hope this helps and ask that you please feel free to call us at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 210914-000081. We hope you have a wonderful day. Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Did you change the structure and density of these pads or did I just get a defective batch? I bought a new wand and the refills but they are flimsier than the other ones I've used and don't clean as well.
A: Hello there, Katie. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We don't expect our Clorox ToiletWand Refills to not hold up, as we haven't changed the way they're made. We're sorry to hear these didn't clean as well as usual for you, and we want to make it right. Please give us a ring at 800-227-1860 and reference this number: 210316-000587. Talk to you soon. Jeffery from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is in the cleaner? Bleach? Ammonia? Acids? Bases /corrosives (like CLR or Lime Away)? My new toilets have the TOTO CEFIONTECT coating which cannot withstand those items above. If the Toilet Wand is not appropriate, then what might be?
A: Thanks for connecting with us about this, Judy. Our Clorox ToiletWand Refills contain a proprietary blend of surfactants (detergent-type ingredients), fragrance, and preservatives. We can let you know that it doesn't contain bleach. If you're unsure of using this for your toilet, we recommend testing a small area before cleaning the whole bowl. We hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, please connect with our team at 800-227-1860 and reference this number: 210129-000277. Have a great day. Jeffery from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 3 years agoBrand expert