About this item
- Chrissy Teigen cookbook takes you into the life and kitchen of Chrissy Teigen
- Filled with a variety of recipes, from banana bread to onion dip to baked chicken
- Great for anyone looking to expand their cookbook collection while being inspired to try a variety of new, flavorful recipes
About the Book"This follow-up [to Cravings] takes us further into [Teigen's] kitchen--a kitchen now marked by new parenthood, a need for some quicker meals, and multi-purpose sauces and condiments, without sacrificing any of [her] signature need for maximum flavor. Through 100 full-flavored, family-friendly recipes, Teigen shows how to make cooking part of a stylish-but-busy lifestyle"--
Book SynopsisCravings: Hungry for More takes us further into Chrissy's kitchen . . . and life. It's a life of pancakes that remind you of blueberry pie, eating onion dip with your glam squad, banana bread that breaks the internet, and a little something called Pad Thai Carbonara. After two years of parenthood, falling in love with different flavors, and relearning the healing power of comfort food, this book is like Chrissy's new edible diary: - recipes for quick-as-a-snap meals (Pan-Seared Fish with Herby Browned Butter; Jalapeño Parmesan-Crusted Grilled Cheese)
- recipes for lighter, brighter, healthier-ish living (Roasted Carrot and Avocado Salad with Lime Dressing; Vegetable Noodles with Parm & Basil)
- recipes that, well, are gonna put you to bed, holding your belly (Skillet Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies; Sleepytime Stew & Cream Cheese Smashed Potatoes) And all of these delicious meals will have you hungry for more.
Review QuotesNotable Press & Accolades: Best Cookbooks of 2018 --NPR The 19 Best Cookbooks of Fall 2018 --New York Times Book Review
Best Cookbooks of Fall --New York Times
30 Fall Cookbooks That Will Actually Make You Want to Cook --Popsugar
All the Best Cookbooks to Gift in 2018 --FoodNetwork
Best books of 2018 winner --Goodreads
"Make no mistake: cover model and TV personality Chrissy Teigen has serious chops in the kitchen...This is high adventure brought home to roost, for homebodies and globe-trotters alike." -NPR "Seriously, when was the last time a cookbook made you laugh out loud?" -USA Today
About The AuthorChrissy Teigen is known as many things--cover model, television personality, star of Instagram and Twitter--but her real passion is food. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, two children, and three dogs.
Q: Would this make better kindling or toilet paper, asking for a friend?
A: Well you don't breath in the fumes of the damned, so kindling is out of the question. As for rectal repository tickets, if you want to have your intimates to be caressed by anything she has made then go ahead. Personally I would recommend we launch it into the sun. At least that's interesting science.submitted byThe rambler - 3 years ago