About this item
- Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution soothes the body and provides the ideal opportunity to relax in a warm bath, quiet the mind, de-stress and revitalize skin
- Pink Himalayan salt helps replenish and recharge while bergamot and sweet orange essential oils help soothe the senses
- Dr Teal’s Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt, which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles, with essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress
- Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles. Be sure to combine with your favorite Dr Teal's Foaming Bath
- Our bags feature a VELCRO Brand enclosure to make resealing your Epsom salts easier, quicker and sturdier than ever
- Made in the USA, paraben and phthalate free and never tested on animals
Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaks combine pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.), which has long been known to help revitalize tired, achy muscles and help refresh skin’s appearance, with luxurious essential oils to help soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress.
Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes and let the rich minerals soak away discomfort.
Q: is this FSA HSA ELIGIBLE?
A: Dr Teal's Restore & Replenish Pink Himalayan Mineral Salt is not FSA/HSA eligible.submitted byDr Teal's Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: can Dr Teal's Restore & Replenish Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak be used to soak my sore toes?
A: Yes! All of our Epsom Salts are known for their ability to soothe sore, tired and achy feet.submitted byDr Teal's Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this safe to make a face scrub out of?
A: It smells like rotten oranges ,so I would definitely not use it as a face scrub. The Dr Teal's unscented may be a great choice,though!submitted byCyclone Fan 2 - 7 years ago