About this item
- Tears easily by hand for simple application
- Heavy-duty strength and adhesion to conform to uneven surfaces
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including wood, vinyl, plastic, leather, metal and laminate
- Great for temporary indoor floor marking and removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 3 weeks. Not recommended for hardwood floors or in direct sunlight
- For intermittent use at no more than 200˚F (93˚C)
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
Q: Can this be used outdoors to help seal windows? Example, have wooden "window" blocks for crawlspace openings in winter. There is always a gap someplace, in regular windows, also. Need an exterior safe yet removable wide tape, clear or white. Thank you.
A: Thank you for your question! It depends on what kind of gap you have. For best results, the tape must be applied in temperatures above 50F. It is also important to note that the tape may not hold if the wood is not sealed.submitted byDuckBrand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the texture of this tape smooth or does it have a nubby or grid texture?
A: Thank you for your question! The tape is fairly smooth with a slight texture.submitted byDuckBrand - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: This shows up when I search for electrical tape; however, nothing in the description says it can safely cover electrical wiring. Can it do that? (if not, recommend Target tag this more appropriately).
A: Thank you for your question! Our color duct tape should not be used on exposed wires; however, it can be used on the outside of the wire insulation.submitted byDuckBrand - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hello, is this tape waterproof?
A: Thank you for your question! The tape is water resistant; however, it will not be able to hold under water.submitted byDuckBrand - 5 years agoBrand expert