About this item
- CONTAINS: 6 - 8 Fl oz Bottles of NeuroPro Infant Formula
- ENFAMIL: #1 Trusted Infant Formula Brand of Pediatricians and Parents
- ON THE GO: Convenient and ready-to-use bottles, perfect for late-night feedings or on-the-go moms
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED DHA: Enfamil NeuroPro Baby Formula has expert recommended brain building DHA
- HuMO6 IMMUNE BLEND: Enfamil NeuroPro Baby Formula has an exclusive HuMO6 immune blend for immune support
- BRAIN-BUILDING NUTRITION: Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from Enfamil
- ONLY BRAND TO HAVE TRIPLE PREBIOTIC IMMUNE BLEND: Enfamil is the baby formula only brand to have both expert-recommended DHA & triple prebiotic immune blend
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 baby formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Q: I haven't opened an 8 oz bottle yet but the bottles look too wide to fit a standard size nipple & collar. Is it different under the cap? Will this fit dr. brown's standard/narrow and/or medela collar?
A: Standard-size nipple and collar units should fit our 8 fluid ounce plastic nipple-ready plastic bottles. Our Enfamil and NUK Newborn Orthodontic Nipples will fit on our 8 fluid ounce plastic nipple-ready bottles. If you have any other questions, please give us a call at 1-800-222-9123. -Apryll, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: can this be used for new borns?
A: Enfamil® NeuroPro Infant is a routine, milk-based infant formula designed to support your infant's growth, brain and eye, and immune system development. If you have any other questions, please give us a call at 1-800-222-9123 - Apryll, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: How do I reheat powdered milk stored in the refrigerator.
A: Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us with your questions regarding our Enfamil® NeuroPro™ Infant. If you prefer, you may mix our powdered products with warm water, but only if you feed or refrigerate the product right away. Warm water is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Warm water should be close to body temperature and feel neither warm nor cool on your wrist. If you want to warm a bottle that has been in the refrigerator, we suggest that you run warm tap water over the container or place it in a pan of hot, not boiling, water. Place the bottle in the water up to the collar of the nipple ring. Do not put the nipple in the water. Shake the container a few times while warming to evenly spread out the warmth. The warming time should not be more than 15 minutes. Test the temperature of the product before feeding; it should not feel warm or cold when dropped on your wrist. Body temperature is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Product that is warmed -- whether fed or not -- should be discarded within one hour. If you have any future questions please give us a call at 1-800-222-9123, choose option 2 and reference #1984573 and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to speak with you. Thanks! - Tin, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: do they need to be refridgerated once opened?
A: Opened or prepared liquid (ready-to-use or concentrate) infant formulas can be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. If you have any other questions, please give us a call 1-800-222-9123. ~Sara, Enfamil Expertsubmitted byEnfamil Customer Care - 8 months agoBrand expert