About this item
- One Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover, Blush/Rose Gold stainless steel bladed hair remover for women features 18 karat gold plating and LED light for precision
- Use the face hair trimmer to instantly remove peach fuzz and hair from lips, chin, neck and cheeks or use as an eyebrow shaper to maintain flawless brows between, or instead of, waxing and plucking
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist recommended, this electric face razor allows anyone to painlessly remove unwanted hair by simply pressing to the face and making small circular motions, leaving skin smooth and hair-free
- Made with 18 karat gold and shaped like a tube of lipstick for discreet hair removal anywhere, this womens electric razor utilizes revolutionary Butterfly Technology that removes hair by microscopically paring it down by a spinning head covered by a plate
- Flawless facial hair removal device is gentle enough to use everyday before putting on makeup, no need to wait for regrowth, so you can enjoy hairless skin everyday without nicks, bumps or razor burn
Q: Do many of you feel hair grows back thicker, coarser or darker? Thanks
A: Darker? No. Coarser? Yes.submitted byMoxie - 1 year ago
A: Hi Donna G, No! Hair growing back thicker or darker is just a myth! Once you remove facial or body, when it starts to grow back it will have a blunt tip.submitted byASTV Expert - 3 years ago
Q: I don’t have instructions with my device. How do you slide the bottom off to put the battery in? It is not sliding. Will you please send a diagram so I can see what I am doing wrong. Thank you
A: Installing / Changing Battery • Remove the FLAWLESS® cap. • Grab the upper section of the unit with one hand, the bottom half with the other, and pull apart to reveal the battery chamber. • Place 1 AA battery into the compartment, making sure the positive pole (+) is facing the bottom of the unit. • Slide/snap the unit’s bottom casing back into place.submitted byASTV Expert - 3 years ago
Q: How often do you need to use this? Is it similar to a razor, or does it last longer?
A: Hi Ik, We recommend replacing your unit every 3-6 months. This will depend on how often you choose to use the product for your specific needs. Please be sure to correctly clean your unit after each use.submitted byASTV Expert - 3 years ago
Q: What country is this product made in
A: Hi, This product is made in Chinasubmitted byASTV Expert - 3 years ago
Q: After using does your hair grow back thicker and darker? Also does it hurt when doing lip area?
A: This is a painless device. Hair does not grow back thicker or darker.submitted byBrittany N - 3 years ago
Q: Does this pull hair out? Like an epilator.
A: No, this does not pull the hair out and is a painless device it is not an epilator.submitted byBrittany N - 3 years ago
Q: can i use this for eye brows too
A: No not this one they make one just for eye brows.submitted byTerrip - 4 years ago
Q: can you replace the batteries yourself?
A: Yes, the bottom just slides off and can easily be replaced. It comes already with a AA battery.submitted byJessicaP - 5 years ago