About this item
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo: With fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*
- Fight Frizz with Sleek & Shine: Tame your frizz with shampoo & conditioner, & finish with styling sprays, creams, & mists that give your look a lasting sleek & smooth finish
- Nourish & Style with Garnier Fructis: From Mega-Full to Anti-Frizz hair products, Garnier has shampoos, leave-in conditioners, hair masks, texturizing sprays, & more to help you care for your hair your way
- Garnier Hair is Incomparable: Control frizz with Sleek & Shine shampoo & conditioner, then provide ultra-strong hold & flexible movement with Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray
- Over 100 Years of Pioneering in Hair Care: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally inspired & derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas. Nourish your hair with hair color & care from Garnier
- Committed to making Garnier a greener beauty brand: We aspire to create a positive impact by paving the way towards more sustainable beauty. All Garnier products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme
Instructions: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.
Q: can you utilize this shampoo without following up with the conditioner and cream?
A: Hi there Andres, great question! If your hair feels soft and frizz free with just the shampoo, you can skip the conditioner and leave ins. We’re guessing that this is going to work best for short hair. If the hair feels dry or looks frizzy after shampooing, it’s a good sign your hair needs some conditioning following the shampoo.submitted byGarnier Consumer Care - 5 days agoBrand expert
Q: What are the ingredients?
A: Hi there Jess! The ingredients can also be found the back of the bottle for the Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo. AQUA / WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAURETH-5 CARBOXYLIC ACID, COCAMIDE MIPA, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PYRUS MALUS FRUIT EXTRACT/APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HCl, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRIC ACID, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT/SUGAR CANE EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE CANNE A SUCRE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM LEMON PROTEIN, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS LIMON PEEL EXTRACT/LEMON PEEL EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4, SODIUM HYDROXIDEsubmitted byGarnier Consumer Care - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: I loved the Fructis Sleek & Shine Zero Fortifying Shampoo for frizzy fine hair but you stopped making it. Will this shampoo be the same? My hair needs volume and anti frizz but not harsh or drying.
A: Hi there Hyacinth! For a shampoo that will provide hydration for your hair and calm the frizz without weighing down the hair and stealing volume, use the Pure Clean Hair Reset Hydrating Shampoo.submitted byGarnier Consumer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert